• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! Call-Of-Duty Community ToolBar!

Call-Of-Duty Community ToolBar!

Take A Peak Or DOWNLOAD HERE: http://thecallofdutytoolbar.ourtoolbar.com/

Introducing Features!
    RSS-Feeds, Webcasts, Twitter, and over 100 cod clans homepage.. And still growing.. (just give me a mail and I will add your ClanLink) NEWS, Downloads, Updates, Utilitys, Strategys, AntiCheat, COD Development, Leagues & Ladders, How To´s?, WebMagazines, Community pages & Forums, RCON progz & Helpers, TWEAKS, GUIDES, Maps & Mods, Follow your favorite COD Clans Tournaments etc.. etc.., Imbedded CHAT-ROOM free for all ToolBar Users.. etc...

Easy to install and use!
    When installed.. search for the ToolBar Options to "Pimp" your ToolBar, if you dont like the Chat-Room ..!? well .. then just mark it out ! and then you can download and put in other cool and useful toolbar stuff that you like.. And if u dont like it at all!? its easy to uninstall.. go to your Add/Remove Programs control panel in Windows.

Call-Of-Duty ToolBar!
    Is dedicated to all true Codders, nOObs aswell as PRO´s all are treated equal here..
    This toolbar makes Codding more fun! here you stay updated and always connected to the latest news or patch updates. I´ll promise.. You won´t miss a thing! ;-) and if you do? give me the missing link and i´ll fix you up in a day!

ToolBar Development!
    More great linkz are added as we speak!
    So help yourself by spreading the word around, and feel free to link to this page or the ToolBar Download page! The COD Comunity ToolBar grows bigger and bigger for every new member thats connected.

Work In Progress!
    The Call-Of-Duty ToolBar In Development..
    Can be followed HERE! http://twitter.com/nwe_easterbunny

Suggestions?
    This is just a thougt!? Perhaps we would like to have links with TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, IRC channels? Give me a "Hell Yes!" And i´ll get to it!
    Its YOUR ToolBar! How Do You Want It?

PLEASE! GIVE ME YOUR FAVORITE COD LINKS...
    * TIP ME OFF.. WHERE ARE THE GOODIES AT!
    Or leave a note in the ToolBar Chat-Room.. ;-)

And For The Love Of COD... Go With The Wind...
    Yours Truly // EasterBunny..

Re: NEW! Call-Of-Duty Community ToolBar!

So, is this something where you can pull down a tab and select the CoD site you want to go to? Just checking

Also, I would post this as news after I try it, but...get Firefox support. :thumbsup:

Comment

Re: NEW! Call-Of-Duty Community ToolBar!

Yes! under the "COD" tab theres A LOT of links to useful Cod stuff..
      Aswell as a link here to this site.. under COD / Community & Forum link.
      I´ll be honourd if you post this as community news ofcourse .. the more people joining this .. the bigger it will grow.. im adding almost 10 new links (mostly clans) every week..

Thank 4 beliving ! and may the force of COD be with you.. lollers ;-)
      //EasterBunny.

*EDIT: it works on FireFox already.. its just a gadget called Twitter thats not supported in FireFox (Only IE at the moment) *The Twitter thing is simply an RSS feed to 10 Cod related Twitter pages..

Comment

Working...
      X