New to CoD series.. need some quick steer into the right direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CoD series.. need some quick steer into the right direction

I've played BF2 since it came out. I bought CoD 4 Last 2 years, as it came out but wasn't able to run it good. Now I got a new computer, I wanna test this game out online for a couple of months before buying Crysis & CoD MW 2.

I just need to know if there are any patches that will allow me to see as many server out there as it is ? and aswell for computer gaming... are the map packs for free or do you have to buy them ?

Re: New to CoD series.. need some quick steer into the right direction

The Only Map Pack that IW put out for Cod4 is included with one of the patches and there are a total of 7 patches you need to DL and Install.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
      The Only Map Pack that IW put out for Cod4 is included with one of the patches and there are a total of 7 patches you need to DL and Install.
      I just saw them in gamestop up to v1.7 I was just wondering... do i need to download all of the servers for them in order to work or can I just download
      v1.7 by itself and have version1.7 servers and all. I just want to get as many server's as possible and with the patches that fixed the problem.

Comment

You only need to download 2 patches, the 1.6 full and the 1.7 incremental.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
          You only need to download 2 patches, the 1.6 full and the 1.7 incremental.
          Whow :shock: your only 17 kid and you recorded almost 4 thousand posts :salute:

Comment

IQue has been around for a while

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X