X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even half a point for shooting Sam Worthington in the face? :(

Well it might not have been him.

It was someone famous though.

Lined up the Krylov, had it on single shot, feeling all 1337, then ...nothing.

I'd just hit some tw@ on a billboard.

"sigh"

OK, so I shouldn't play when I'm tired, but still, he looked like a soldier. If EA are going to include in-game ads, they could at least make sure they feature cars, or women, or basically anything that doesn't look like a valid target at two in the morning.

Re: Not even half a point for shooting Sam Worthington in the face?

I just hope they don't place those things in places where I pull high G manuever at low altitude. Crashed into it more than once!

I like the in game ads, one way I know EA haven't given up on us...YET.

Comment

Try Team Fortress 2. It's common for people to spray a sniper aiming at you on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
        Try Team Fortress 2. It's common for people to spray a sniper aiming at you on the wall.
        I HATE when taht happens.

Comment

If it were a game feature that never changed (as I imagine is the sniper on the wall in Team Fortress 2), then I'd get used to it, or just chuckle to myself whenever I got so tired that I tried to shoot it ...but as the adverts change in BF2142, it caught me by surprise, ...and as I don't like ads to start with it was annoying to waste time & ammo on the ****ing thing.

Comment

Is it bad not to have the faintest idea who this Sam Worthington is?:cry:

EDIT: Just Googled him. Now I know. Ain't my fault, man! I've been living in China for fifteen years!

Comment

Yeah the ads are annoying especially the Intel cyborg technology one and the 5 gum one. Those are the two ads I see most often.

Comment

It's a shame that hackers just code lame cr4p that makes games horrible for everyone else.

It would be great if someone hijacked the ad server and beamed joke adverts into the game.

Personally I'd like to see in-game ads for sanitary towels, or possibly for Hello Kitty merchandise.

Comment

I don't even know who that guy is, but I would shoot him in the face too. I think it would be funny to see an ad for Worthington Ford! People in CA would know what I'm talking about. Cal Worthington has been running his commercials for his dealership for years, and he looks like he's gotta be 90 years old! My dad says that Cal even looked old when he was a kid!

Comment

LOL mess, cal worthington & his dog spot. that's the first thing i thought of when i saw this post, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X