how to install 21st Century Warfare 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to install 21st Century Warfare 2.3

Hey guys, I just downloaded 21st CW 2.3 full version and there is no .exe file in there to install the mod. How do we do it? The Read me is hell of confusing, and says that i have to change my desktop icon to target the BF2 .exe but that makes no sense. It doesn't say where I am to put the mod files i expect them to be in the BF2/Mod folder but there is no .exe to to start it.

I have downloaded the 2.7 trying to patch my way up but the files were corrupt on unzipping. This mod installation is really pissing me off and I'd really like to get this damn thing working because form what I have seen in the descriptions its a bad *** mod.

PLEASE someone help!!!!!!!!

Re: how to install 21st Century Warfare 2.3

Well welcome jer0935 and for the mod you'll need to extract the folder into the bf2 mods folder and for the shortcut use
    "drive letter:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/21cw +ignoreAsserts 1

or you can save the hassle and use the 21cw mod installer to download maps for the mod and the patches that are released which helps keep you up to date with the latest version, even has option to create the shortcut

a side note also jer this mod has not been released to the public yet so they're won't be any non password protected servers, but if you like the mod and want 12 hour battle days every saturday and a nice community you can always join up.

the staff at 21CW might be able to more clearly explain this than me, and if you have anymore questions you can always ask at the tech support forum inside the tournament's section
    Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
    X