more aim bot use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more aim bot use

iv seen more & more aim bot use of late!!! & b4 you start spaming saying how do you know, ill say this...when you see players in a building spraying with a mg
    through the walls then may be getting killed & going back to the same spot doing it over & over with 200+ kills & a hand full of deaths that tells me the chimps:super pissed: are about!.it is on almost every server in the last few days! so why is this & what is pb doing.. or not doing about it

Re: more aim bot use

Originally posted by Dragbag
    iv seen more & more aim bot use of late!!! & b4 you start spaming saying how do you know, ill say this...when you see players in a building spraying with a mg
    through the walls then may be getting killed & going back to the same spot doing it over & over with 200+ kills & a hand full of deaths that tells me the chimps:super pissed: are about!.it is on almost every server in the last few days! so why is this & what is pb doing.. or not doing about it
    Its not PB, its the coders, theyre getting smarter.

Comment

Re: more aim bot use

Originally posted by Dragbag
      It sounds to me that what you described as cheating/hacking is really just someone who learned of a high traffic area to plunk down an mg to spray and pray. I see it all the time from very legit players.

Comment

Working...
      X