Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IL2 sturmovik not a PC game anymore (GRRR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL2 sturmovik not a PC game anymore (GRRR)

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Kinda sick of this negative PC posts,and sorry:cry:

But i kinda want to start a riot on why PC games are being stolen!
    whos with me?lol

Re: IL2 sturmovik not a PC game anymore (GRRR)

God I hope the PC version is very very different. I love IL-2 FB/PF/1946 it was so epic in it's day I hope it has that same feel on PC.

Comment

the game has ALwAYS been announced on all platforms check the news every once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
        the game has ALwAYS been announced on all platforms check the news every once in awhile.
        got any links that say that m8?It does look real good! p51 ftw!

Comment

whoops I'll eat my words. Turns out it is for every platform but PC and MAC.

Comment

Let them have the dregs of PC awsomness, next year, CHEERS!

Comment

Oh come on. You already have 1946 on PC - why do you need this watered down version? I understand the graphics are nice, but 1946 has 300 flyable airplanes. There is still a lot that you can do with it.

If you cared at all about aviation, you would be rejoicing about the proliferation of flight simulators that have realism at their core - none of this HAWX crap.

Comment

what the:shock:

pc dont have many good flight sims

Flight sim X(years old)

Lock on(Quiet old)

1946(Epic but again old)

Rise of flight(which i just got but only has four planes)(still good tho):thumbsup:

again 1946 is years old and well they started on PC only ,so thats another one consoles get:shakehead:

Comment

Did you skip most of my previous post? I stated that if you cared about aviation, then you wouldn't mind the proliferation of realistic flight sims. Your fear of it going to the console is somewhat unwarranted, especially if it is going to keep its realism.

Furthermore, 1946 is not being ported to consoles - this is an entirely new game with maybe 15 airplanes total.

1946 is years old, yes. But again, you have 300 airplanes to fly, there is still a lot you can do with it.

Flight Simulator X - this is only three years old. There is still a lot you can do with it, and add-on aircraft add to its longevity. I don't understand your complaint about FSX.

As for lack of flight sims:

IL-2 1946
                  LOMAC
                  DCS
                  FSX
                  Falcon 4

Sure, they aren't as plentiful or numerous as they were in the 90's - but the quality has risen quite high, and the depth is amazing. I don't understand what you are complaining about.

"PC don't have many good flight sims."

And consoles don't have a single good flight sim.

In addition, your only complaints seem to be the age of the listed simulators. Some are ageing, but if they still perform an adequate job at their purpose - simulating flight - then what is the problem?

The F-22 entered USAF service in 2005. It's quite old now, they had better retire it.

Comment

@ the OP, this is the console version of IL2, I assume to its to try and maximise profit for the next generation of them.

Also there is another PC game coming out in the 'IL2' series, its called Storm of war: Battle of Britain, was meant to be released ages ago but its still in development.

Comment

anyone know where to get Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War? - I can't find any stores with it in stock.

It seems like the only flight sim that I will be good at, since I don't have a joystick or anything like that, IL2 is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoticrambo
                        anyone know where to get Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War? - I can't find any stores with it in stock.

It seems like the only flight sim that I will be good at, since I don't have a joystick or anything like that, IL2 is out of the question.
                        I got it from ebay ,came from japan only 5 days:yay:

Comment

from the videos on youtube it seems to have very similar flight controls as BF1942/BF2 - is this so?

Ya, it looks like i could buy it from Amazon, as it is the only place on the web that is selling it.... you can't even buy it off their main website, you can however buy more planes - kind of pricey though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoticrambo
                            from the videos on youtube it seems to have very similar flight controls as BF1942/BF2 - is this so?

Ya, it looks like i could buy it from Amazon, as it is the only place on the web that is selling it.... you can't even buy it off their main website, you can however buy more planes - kind of pricey though.
                            Amazon and Gogamer have it for sale. its not being published very well just through online retailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                              Amazon and Gogamer have it for sale. its not being published very well just through online retailers.
                              hehe... not even through normal retailers, none of the places I buy games from even have it listed - gamestop, bestbuy, walmart....

Thank you though

Comment

Working...
                              X