AI bugs in single player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI bugs in single player?

Hey, so I was watching my friend play through one of the single player missions about using your satchel charges to blow up 3 machine gun emplacements, and, eventually, the AI just stopped firing their weaponry at him.

They would still aim at him, but their only interaction, other than some walking around, was to melee when he got close enough.

It turned the game into a contest of overly exorbitant, spectacle kills. :awes

I was just curious about the bugs in this game, as I was considering purchasing it. So, has anyone else seen some bugs in SP or MP?

By the way, he was playing the Wii port, which I assume sucks because very few ports seem to be optimized for their system.

Re: AI bugs in single player?

I havent run into that bug. Maybe it is just a Wii glitch of some kind.

With the latest patches, I dont know if there are any major bugs or setbacks on the game now. There are still annoyances like the browser menus and friend lists not working quite right, but thats easy enough to overcome.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: AI bugs in single player?

there are some glitches in waw. but it is A LOT better than call of duty 3. i almost went ballistic when playing that game.

Comment

Working...
      X