X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First MW2 MP Gameplay Video

Not gonna lie, looks pretty damn awesome

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc[/media]

Also dully noted is the stinger missile, and the AC-130.

Re: First MW2 MP Gameplay Video

I am with you. That looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
      Also dully noted is the stinger missile, and the AC-130.
      thats not a stinger, thats an AT4/M136, It might be a placeholder for the stinger because It in reality doesnt have a lock-on feature

Comment

Pretty impressive indeed, SEMTEX grenades are in, very interesting.

Comment

Not to be a downer, while it does look good (map/graphics wise) the gameplay appears to be just as, if not more, friendly to new players than previous titles. Stuns are still in the game, there are still killstreak awards (which in all honesty are WAY too easy to obtain, they should be x kills in x time, not just x kills in a life), and now a remote controlled C130? Oh, I almost forgot to mention the hearbeat monitor on the MP guns and the lack of recoil on the MGs.

That's not to say it won't be fun, but I just wish the stock game would require a decent level of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
            Not to be a downer, while it does look good (map/graphics wise) the gameplay appears to be just as, if not more, friendly to new players than previous titles. Stuns are still in the game, there are still killstreak awards (which in all honesty are WAY too easy to obtain, they should be x kills in x time, not just x kills in a life), and now a remote controlled C130? Oh, I almost forgot to mention the hearbeat monitor on the MP guns and the lack of recoil on the MGs.

That's not to say it won't be fun, but I just wish the stock game would require a decent level of skill.
            In the video it mentiosn the AC130 was an 11 killstreak. It was also able to be shot down, which hopefully means that the streaks can be countered better.

As for the rest, it looked like the CoD4 style to me. Im not surprised by anything that I saw. Ive read somewhere this is the PS3 play. I dont think they will add skill to a console game. Could be wrong, but they havent yet.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Then they'll just make another promod?

Comment

Well surely they will, but I'm talking about stock gameplay as well.

Call of Duty 4 pubbing gets annoying when you have people constantly spamming stuns, grenades, martyrdom, and their no-recoil LMGs/semi-automatic sniper rifles at you.

Comment

Well surely they will, but I'm talking about stock gameplay as well.

Call of Duty 4 pubbing gets annoying when you have people constantly spamming stuns, grenades, martyrdom, and their no-recoil LMGs/semi-automatic sniper rifles at you.
                  Welcome to the pub play. Just never play hardcore, the weekend warriers will get you.

Comment

looks so shiny :O.

i must say that playing the call of duty series gives u an adrenaline rush every time a new game comes out. :\

Comment

I want IW to mod server and still be ranked to get rid of all the kak perks etc.
                      everything else is second place imho.

Comment

Head seaking M136? What has this world come to...

Otherwise it looks orgasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                          Head seaking M136? What has this world come to...

Otherwise it looks orgasmic!
                          LOL, orgasmic head seaking missles :laugh:

Oh man. Sometimes I am such a kid.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Nothing really looked that impressive in that vid, not to say it wont be fun, just doest look like a whole lot has changed.

Comment

Working...
                            X