Confirmed Weapons List???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Weapons List???

Someone posted a confirmed weapons list for MW2 on another forum that I visit. I have no reason to believe this person is making things up but when asked the source I got no response. Here's what he posted..looks legit...If true things could get a little interesting. Sorry if this is old news...I searched this forum and came up with nada.

Assault Rifles
    - FAMAS
    - Bushmaster ACR
    - M16
    - AK-47
    - Steyr AUG A2
    - Imbel MD3
    - FN 2000
    - G36C
    - M4
    - MK. 14 EBR
    - G3
    - TAR-21

Sniper Rifles
    - SVD Dragunov
    - Walther WA2000

Sub-Machine Guns
    - FN P90
    - UMP .45
    - TDI Kriss
    - H&K MP5

Shotguns
    - Franchi SPAS-12
    - W1200
    - Armsel Striker 12 Guage
    - Remington 870MCS
    - Winchester 1887

Light/Heavy Machine Guns
    - RPD
    - MK46
    - AUG HBAR-T

Pistols
    - USP .45
    - Glock 18/22
    - M1911 .45
    - Desert Eagle or Baby Eagle

Melee
    - Combat Knife
    - Ice Picks

Explosives/Grenades
    - C4
    - Frag Grenade
    - Stun Grenade
    - Smoke Grenade

Gun Attatchments
    - Red Dot Sight
    - Heartbeat Sensor
    - ACOG
    - Silencer
    - EOTech Sight
    - Thermal Scope
    - Master Key

Grenade Launchers
    - GP-25 Grenade Launcher
    - M203 Grenade Launcher

Armor
    - Riot Shield

Re: Confirmed Weapons List???

Dang, sounds more like a weapons list for a game based on riots. Riot Shield?

I can see it now, they'll come out with another marketing pitch where you can buy the game with a Riot shield included for only $300.

Comment

Originally posted by =d][b=Ausden

I can see it now, they'll come out with another marketing pitch where you can buy the game with a Riot shield included for only $300.
      I'd buy that if they made it. NV + Riot Shield for 300 USD only? What a deal! lol

/sarcasm

Comment

That list looks like someone went through all the released footage and included every gun they saw. All those guns are in all the footage, but that doesnt mean it will be in the multiplayer.

I would say you will see those guns in the ENTIRE game at some point or another, but thats as far as I would go with it.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I love lists like this.

May I ask what forum?

Comment

Like Crunch said, it just looks like it was from every gun in the footage. Ok there's a good chance stuff like the heartbeat sensor could be in, but i wouldnt hold out much hope for stuff like the EOTech sight.

That was in COD4 as well remember, but all we got in multiplayer was that RDS that looked like it belonged on an airsoft gun.

Comment

Originally posted by =d][b=Ausden

The riot shield is most likely for singleplayer AI only.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
                Like Crunch said, it just looks like it was from every gun in the footage. Ok there's a good chance stuff like the heartbeat sensor could be in, but i wouldnt hold out much hope for stuff like the EOTech sight.

That was in COD4 as well remember, but all we got in multiplayer was that RDS that looked like it belonged on an airsoft gun.
                Actually the IW community manager 402 mentioned at E3 that there will be EoTech scope in multiplayer.

Comment

Only 2 sniper rifles? The list is good, but definitely not complete

Comment

Wow. An Armsel? These guys know their shotguns!

And note the Icepick, which means there is definitely snow mission (hopefully something like the sniper mission in COD4, would be awesome to have white camo!)

Comment

Me and a few friends had a chat about this. We'd love to use ice picks as like a perk or something in multiplayer lol.

Comment

YAY!!!!! M16 and M14 EBR!!!!! HEAVEN IT'S F**KING HEAVEN!!!!!

I can't wait to put an EoTech on an M16 and do some EBR action too! YES!

Hopefully they didn't remove the front iron sight, it looks ugly on the M16. Do we get PEQ 15s for night vision fights ?

Comment

I hope the sniper list isnt true as having only two is a bit limited and i dont either of them as "special"

Comment

dont get me wrong. ice picks as a melee weapon are interesting. but is it really necessary / over the top?

Comment

Originally posted by XGrifX
                              dont get me wrong. ice picks as a melee weapon are interesting. but is it really necessary / over the top?
                              If you're able to climb with them but not use them as a melee weapon, I bet people would complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X