Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Are All the North American Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are All the North American Servers?

As of late, most of time there are quite a few populated European servers but few to none NA servers containing more than 32-players and even the 32-slot NA servers are few. Why do games die in NA faster than in Europe?

Re: Where Are All the North American Servers?

Shorter attention span?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
      Shorter attention span?
      Quite possibly.

WOA NEW ARCADE GAME FOR XBL BRB.

Comment

It's even worse for SF. There's only 10 populated ranked servers right now in the US playing SF.

Comment

Yeah, I made the calculation for BF2... the amount of populated servers may appear somewhat high (around 150 servers), but more than half are Karkand. If you're looking for airmaps, good luck :laugh:

Comment

Seriously, I'm tired of Karkand and Jalabad, I think BF2 is starting to die off, give it another 6-months or so and BF1943 for the PC and it's gonna be nearly gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie
              Seriously, I'm tired of Karkand and Jalabad, I think BF2 is starting to die off, give it another 6-months or so and BF1943 for the PC and it's gonna be nearly gone.
              I said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't give a sh*t about playing more ground maps if BF2's infantry combat was closer in style to Call of Duty 4 / 5.

As it stands, it's unbearable if you've played things like CS and COD4. :laugh:

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't give a sh*t about playing more ground maps if BF2's infantry combat was closer in style to Call of Duty 4 / 5.

As it stands, it's unbearable if you've played things like CS and COD4. :laugh:
                COD4 and CS ground combat is what's unbearable, the guns are friggin' lasers!

Comment

Our community is always open for suggestions. If you want a certain map, let us know on our forums.

Comment

It's that I want to play in 36-64 player servers with a latency of less than 90 that don't run Karkand, Jalalabad IO, or Dragon Valley 24/7.

Comment

I switched to Wake/Fushe as a trial.

Comment

I/O was the death of BF2

Comment

Yeah, I made the calculation for BF2... the amount of populated servers may appear somewhat high (around 150 servers), but more than half are Karkand. If you're looking for airmaps, good luck :laugh:
                          That's cause most airwhores are stat padders, hence the lack of air maps.

Comment

Play on UK servers, east cost guys will be pinging around ~100 or less

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi
                              Play on UK servers, east cost guys will be pinging around ~100 or less
                              Well at the very tip of Florida (Miami) so I tend to ping 100+ on any Euro servers which sucks.

I just looked right now, no populated servers with a ping of less than 100 running a decent rotation (aka not Jalabad, Karkand, or Dragon Valley 24/7).

The servers that I tend to like are:

Texas Team Players
                              NUNYA All maps
                              Moongamers Mostly Oman
                              QUEBEC *USQC* All maps

Comment

Working...
                              X