Hostility Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostility Release

It's been about 6 months since I released my last frag video, so I began collecting demos a few weeks ago and have finally completed Hostility. Originally I planned to include my [former] team (Hostile Faction Team 1) in the video, hence the title, but after leaving the team I began to work on it as a solo movie. Straying away from the concept of my earlier videos where I merely included single shots, I focused more on adding more clutches/aces/streaks while still adding some crazy shots this time. So, without further adieu, I present Hostility.

Screenshots

High Quality Stream: http://www.wipido.com/video/PaczjcDSp4df

High Quality Stream #2: Youtube coming soon. Disabled audio.

High Quality Download: http://www.filefront.com/14048917/Hostility.rar/

Re: Hostility Release

Hi there.

You used Linkin Park? =(

Edit: Holy **** that was amazing dude. lmao.

Comment

How the hell did this thread get lost like this? I love your vids Defekt. Downloading now.

Okay, it's no masterpiece but definitely impressive. Nice to see some M4 play as well, definitely an underused weapon. Too easy to get headshots with it.

Well, music was a bit boring personally, and the aspect ratio was a bit wrong (looks like 16:10 video stretched to 16:9) but nothing major. I do think the video lacked a "wow" factor but a lot of it was due to music though. And lol at credits.

How is the competitive CoD4 scene in NA? It's not exactly thriving here in EU but still pretty big. Haven't played a pickup in ages though.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and yeah, I've received similar comments about the music/aspect ratio so I'll be working to improve that (as well as other areas) in future videos.

It's basically dead in NA, even pugs where everyone used to play for fun are now nearly deserted and, if you do happen to join one, people often end up leaving and there's absolutely no communication. CEVO is (I believe) on it's last season, they may decide to do one more, but regardless it's pretty much done. Cheaters are now found everywhere as well - I was offered to tryout for Blight (CEVO P team) but after finding out that they harbored a cheater I dismissed the offer, and have only run into more cheaters since.

That's not to say the game isn't fun - I greatly enjoy it - but I just wish I had been more serious about competing when the game was active, so hopefully my team can make it big in MW2.

Again, thanks for the comments, always nice to see that people enjoy it but can still give me some feedback/tips to improve on which to improve.

Comment

Oh okay. Yeah the game is slowly dying out over here too. TF2 is getting bigger though which is kinda fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
            Thanks for the comments, and yeah, I've received similar comments about the music/aspect ratio so I'll be working to improve that (as well as other areas) in future videos.

It's basically dead in NA, even pugs where everyone used to play for fun are now nearly deserted and, if you do happen to join one, people often end up leaving and there's absolutely no communication. CEVO is (I believe) on it's last season, they may decide to do one more, but regardless it's pretty much done. Cheaters are now found everywhere as well - I was offered to tryout for Blight (CEVO P team) but after finding out that they harbored a cheater I dismissed the offer, and have only run into more cheaters since.

That's not to say the game isn't fun - I greatly enjoy it - but I just wish I had been more serious about competing when the game was active, so hopefully my team can make it big in MW2.

Again, thanks for the comments, always nice to see that people enjoy it but can still give me some feedback/tips to improve on which to improve.
            Dude, we are going to rock kids when MW2 comes out. I find myself gradually leaving CS ... I don't really even play anything as it stands.

Haha Ique, me and my vent buddies have been trying to scrim TF2 lately, and it's like being fed into a meatgrinder. We are the epitome of bad and its hilarious, you should scrim with us sometime lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
              Haha Ique, me and my vent buddies have been trying to scrim TF2 lately, and it's like being fed into a meatgrinder. We are the epitome of bad and its hilarious, you should scrim with us sometime lol.

We had that phase as well, first match ever went pretty decent but they were just as new as us so that was to be expected. Two months later or so we were going to look for another match and searched for a low- clan on IRC and got owned so badly everyone just wanted to ragequit from life at that moment.

Comment

I did a 'gather' (who the hell thought of that name?!) the other day and I had to have been the worst medic ever :cry:.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                  I did a 'gather' (who the hell thought of that name?!) the other day and I had to have been the worst medic ever :cry:.
                  And thats like, the easiest part haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X