Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aimbots becoming harder to spot?

Originally posted by sempf
    is that guy hacking? i've seen him play and he was nothing better than all other noobs on the server...
    Ahahahahah. You are joking right?

It's a known cheater clan. ...Like snapping to targets every half a second, with absolutely no attempt whatsoever to hide blatant use of gamehacks.

I didn't want to have to say that, but your ridiculous and somewhat annoying post forces my hand.

"sigh"

For anyone who could be bothered, you'd have to only take 30 seconds of random youtube film of them playing any game, and it would be clear for all to see.

In fact, he was target snapping so much, his soldier was just a twitching spinning blur for most of the time.

:laugh:

Comment

Never even heard of "chicko".

Anyway, playing last night with a couple of clanmates and got myself into a new situation of bother. Aimbots selectively targetting ME?

I spent the first half of the round sniping, reg was good, dragshots were working, headshots were happening all over the place. Owned these two guys on the enemy team particularly hard, until eventually they started kickvotes and hackusations against me. I just shrugged it off and carried on playing, especially given they were low rank.

In the last 10mins of the round though, their skills DRAMATICALLY jumped though, and they started behaving fairly bizarrely, but only if I was nearby. Waiting around corners and rushing with knives ready but only if I came round the corner, irrespective of how quiet I had been before approaching the corner. Beyond that, if I was at distance to them, I was getting killed in 2-3 bullets (but since I was rarely looking directly at them, didn't think much of it).

I finally twigged they'd put their aimbots on when I started getting sniped at harbour, from the tall tower at toll (I asked a clanmate on the enemy team to let me know where the guy was who was killing me, simply because I couldn't see him for the life of me). Whichever flag I spawned at, they headed over to me and were there within a minute. As the game came to a close, one of them spammed over chat something about "not letting me go" in garbled English.

I have a strange habit of winding cheaters up by just playing these days.... gotta say it's quite funny

Comment

Didn't you have your FRAPS turned on and is there BR for the game?

Watching your last video I'm not surprised you get hackusations - un-scoped sniper rifle kills are bound to raise questions.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
          Didn't you have your FRAPS turned on and is there BR for the game?

Watching your last video I'm not surprised you get hackusations - un-scoped sniper rifle kills are bound to raise questions.
          I'll have a look to see if there's BR - I want to see exactly how far I was being sniped from too... but no, no fraps I've been avoiding it lately since the video although that was one round I really would've liked to have recorded... about 3 no-scopes and LOOOOOTs of dragshots ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Talbot
            Another one in the FF FUNSERVER #1.
            I played BF2 for 1300 hours and 2142 for about 700 hours without running into any aimbotters etc.

Then suddenly last February or so i ran into my first on the FF servers. He wasn't even trying to fool anyone. For example on Cerbere Landing he would just lay on top of the tallest building (Command center) as support and mow down the PAC troops that hadn't even gotten out of their uncapturable base yet :P He went like 67-3 (2 deaths by arty and 1 by falling off the building LOL. I was ghosting him that round)

After that, for the next month i played i seemed to run into an aimbotter like that a couple of times every week!! Sometimes with namehacks, sometimes without.

So in my opinion they aren't getting harder to spot. Just more frequent at least in the North-European servers where i play.

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s

So in my opinion they aren't getting harder to spot. Just more frequent at least in the North-European servers where i play.

Join any European, no vehicles/camp gib servers that have around 30+ players past midnight and that is almost certainely true... a couple of nights ago I logged on, saw that every server in my favourites had a known cheater on, and just signed off without bothering...

I rarely ever see them getting kicked either by admins or PB at those times... which sucks.

Comment

Got to be careful on the UF server at the mo, as they are still not streaming.

That "pm" clan are taking full advantage... :shakehead:

Comment

Hackers are way more common these days than before. I think we ban at least one or more everyday on our squadplay server.

I have witness people turning off their hacks, when someone suddenly accused them; a guy had 71-3 one round next he had 10-13 after the speculations from the admins and other players.

Most of them are like trolls, they feed of the attention and just love people spamming BF chats; best thing to do is just to ignore them and ask a admin on the server or the homepage...our find a new server.

And Lolyn, I am surprised that they hunt you since you are nubcake

Comment

Originally posted by Remi
                    And Lolyn, I am surprised that they hunt you since you are nubcake
                    I like cake so that's ok ^^

Comment

In answer to the question posed by OP, I think some aimbots are certainly getting harder to spot, yes, whereas others continue to leap out at you...

:shakehead:

Comment

Only a couple in the last week; an improvement. Even then, one of them was not technically hacking, rather, he had worked out how to get inside the PAC Home Base bunker in Port Bavaria. By this I mean he had managed to slip underneath the textures.

Fairly frustrating even though he was on the same team; kill thieving.

Comment

The thing that puzzles me the most is how aimbot users get any sense of victory or even fun out their gaming.

I mean clicking a mouse and telling your aimbot to kill is no harder than clicking your mouse and telling Microsoft Word to save a document. As a skill, it's less impressive than being able to dress yourself, ...and yet in their little hacker videos they talk about "ownage" etc.

They are simply mentally ill. Honestly ...I can draw no other conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                            The thing that puzzles me the most is how aimbot users get any sense of victory or even fun out their gaming.
                            i am yet to get a decent response from any hacker on what sort of gratification this brings. my guess is that they are all lacking in social skills due to not getting enough love & attention as a small child & this gives them some feelling of power. that, and it helps them compensate for obscenely undersized genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                              Think of it as a Rule 34.

Comment

I personally believe in the small genitals theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X