Battlefield 1943: First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1943: First Impressions

I was so thrilled to have seen this on PSN i bought it right away, a tip for people who might buy the game, first get the trial then purchase the key lol i did vice versa

Anyways the game has the same frostbite engine that BFBC (Bad Company) has although i dunno i think there is some sort of improvement not major though.

The game play in direct comparison to that of BFBC, i am yet to get a hang of the flying lol but above all the handling is perfect for console.

There is not a lot of maps really all i played were Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, and the famous legend BF map Wake Island! you get to unlock Coral Sea after several points. I enjoyed playing with three classes offered although an MG class should definitely be added, boy would i love to use a 30.Cal to mow down people but for 9.99GBP (British pounds) i wouldn't expect much but on the contrary for that amount this game aint half bad!!

Sense of teamwork, it's battlefield lol so i did not encounter much team work per se there was mild nade spam (reminds me of Karkand on BF2 in the good old days).

Players, i first thought 24 players meh that aint much seeing as i am more of a PC kind of guy but to be frank it was not bad at all the battles felt real and the 24 player cap limit didn't seem small at all to me.

I mostly enjoyed nading the cr4p out of people with my grenade launcher on the M1Garand and the Japanese rifle which i must say looked very much like the M1 Garand, the mounted MGs on jeeps (MG42 for Japanese cars= awesome and weird) were very satisfying.

Environment reaction, the environment in destruction is very similar to that of its big brother Bad Company, a heck of a lot of trees to mow down and buildings to blow up

Overall i believe this game deserves a good 9/10 with the only fault was class system i did not like the limited 3 option as opposed to BF's usual 5 class system.

EDIT: But then again you get what you paid for

Re: Battlefield 1943: First Impressions

we should play together
    psn:Seoul_teamwork
    (and i'm not a ******* on psn, only tgn )

Comment

So after the honey moon period, what's the crack with this? People here still playing it? Enough content to warrant £10? etc.

Comment

Yes -__-

Comment

I wish they had as many maps as the original BF1942, but it is fun playing the four maps they have. My fav being one of my favs from BF1942, Wake Island.

Comment

check your inbow for my friend invite >:l
            *inbow
            *wth; inboX

Comment

I see it as being worth the money tbqh and looking forward to getting it on PC as well

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                I see it as being worth the money tbqh and looking forward to getting it on PC as well

thats reasonable

Comment

I have kind of deemed this as a game I would play for one weekend and then never touch again, even though I haven't touched the trail. It just comes across that way.

Comment

IMO it's like marriage...First you're like, this is great, i'm so happy i did this. Then comes: God why did i do this...so bored, just wanna find something new D:

Comment

Working...
                    X