What mods do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mods do you play?

Hey, I Just got BF2142 ( <--LOLNOOB) because i felt Cod4 or TF2 just didn't feel right. (no vehicals) I also like to play mods ever since bf2 like PR. What mods are played by Alot of people in multiplayer?

Re: What mods do you play?

it depends where you live. if you live in europe there is a mod called clanmod which is played by loads of players, mostly highskilled ones. there are also some usa players who come on there, but not much.

Comment

I think US is more Promod.

Comment

If there would be one mod i would play on 2142, it would be Xrealistic mod, but iam not sure if there is alot of players gaming on it so im lazy to install it.

Comment

Xrealistic as in Extreme Realism? if you mean ER i would recommend you install patch 1.71 so you can play on my server

Comment

how about that first strike Star wars mod? Anyone play that online ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
              Xrealistic as in Extreme Realism? if you mean ER i would recommend you install patch 1.71 so you can play on my server
              Sure i want to give it a try, but will it affect my standar bf2142?

Comment

not if you install it and follow the instructions. if you place it in the wrong folder, it might affect bf but then you didnt followed the instructions.

Comment

it pretty much has its own installer so i dont think anything will go wrong.

Comment

is there a link for where the mods are and is there like a modjive installer

im looking for the airwar mod too

Comment

from dtneter^^

Comment

Working...
                      X