What's Changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Changed?

Okm so i havent played TF2 since the Pyro achievements were released and i just wanted to know whats changed in the way of character class unlocks?

Which classes now have achievement based unlocks? I only know of:

Pyro
    Heavy
    Medic

Any others as of yet?

Re: What's Changed?

Scout, sniper, and spy. There are random unlock drops now so it shouldn't take you that long to get them.

Things have changed a lot.

Comment

Nope, You get stuff for every class randomly now. You even get Duplicates. The achievement unlocks are still here though for every class.

Comment

Im kinda confused, what do you mean by duplicate unlocks and random drops?

Comment

After playing for a period of time (generally at least once every hour) you will randomly receive an unlock (no achievements necessary) whether you already have it or not. You could have 5 backburners and 3 ubersaws if you wanted to.

Comment

So i could equip 3 bone saws in my inventory?

I dont see the purpose in having more than 1 :s

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              So i could equip 3 bone saws in my inventory?

I dont see the purpose in having more than 1 :s
              No you could only equipt 1 out of your 3. The random drops also have different level numbers, not sure what they do yet, but I like to equipt my Higher leveled stuff just incase valve decides to make leveled stuff more powerful

Comment

The duplicates are due to the fact that you will soon be able to trade items.

Comment

There's a bunch of new maps too.

Comment

I used to love TF2 and play it all the time as a spy, but ever since the sniper and spy got updated I haven't touched it since. They should have just stayed with the regular weapon unlock system.

Comment

Since I got MGO ( Metal Gear Online ) I haven't touched a single PC game...

Comment

The spy is more fun because he now has a bit of diversity and versatility, as always dumb players are easily fooled by a lot of the new stuff, where as the experienced players know the deal

so that aspect hasn't changed

I had a lot of fun though last time I played as Spy, the ambassador is a fun gun, pity they kept seeing the need to change it but meh

Comment

The Huntsman might be inferior to the Rifle for a good sniper, but I'll be damned if it isn't a lot of fun to use. It's also more useful at chokepoints.

The C&D is great now that it got fixed, unlimited cloak as long as you don't move around too much.

The Scout unlocks aren't that great comparably, but the Bonk! energy drink can be useful if you're attacking and there's sentries around.

Comment

Working...
                          X