X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is AA3 working for you now?

Just a quick poll.

Re: Is AA3 working for you now?

Nope, every time I attempt to join a sever the game locks up and I have to restart my pc..

Comment

Working for me. I am actually quite enjoying myself.

Comment

Too many problems, will most likely never play it again.

Comment

I voted "Yes, since the patches/hotfixes" because the game was working for me since the launch(no CTD's etc), but the Auth servers had major problems.

After the hotfixes/patches the servers started to work, and i have had no major issues at all..

Comment

It's finally working but I had to reinstall my OS because of issues I already had before AA3 so I'm redownloading it, I'm at 99%.

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
              Nope, every time I attempt to join a sever the game locks up and I have to restart my pc..
              This.

Comment

i like it.

Comment

When ever i enter the server, i get unbearable lag, but my ping is below 35

Comment

Well first of all none of my progress in the training is saved. If I join a server it loads for about five seconds then I get a screen of some guys at a cemetery then I'm back in the main menu.

This game looks awesome, I really appreciated the handling of guns and many other things. I'm quite disappointed I can't play online though. All I can do is the first obstacle course and the shooting range.

Comment

Well, tried it today, and it is a dam fun game when it works. Playing with 4-5 guys on ts on the same side was awesome, still there are some issues with guns spawning with the wrong loadouts etc but overall, when it works, its pretty good.

Comment

Hi guys, i downloaded it through Steam, i got one CTD, and one BSOD though i think the BSOD is laptop related rather than in the game.

Anyways i have been playing on a server for a few mins then it froze for a second and crashed to desktop. I wanted to ask if these patches and hotfixes are downloaded manually through their website or does steam do it automatically?

[IMG][/IMG]

That's the error i got so far :s

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                          Hi guys, i downloaded it through Steam, i got one CTD, and one BSOD though i think the BSOD is laptop related rather than in the game.

Anyways i have been playing on a server for a few mins then it froze for a second and crashed to desktop. I wanted to ask if these patches and hotfixes are downloaded manually through their website or does steam do it automatically?

[IMG][/IMG]

That's the error i got so far :s
                          The game should update through Steam the next time you try to launch AA3.

Comment

just downloaded 3 hours ago and it is working fine. except i got BSOD when doing the first training mission but didn't happen again so far. funny thing is, after the BSOD i went back on to find out all the training is completed lol. got everything.

Comment

Yea, all MP is unlocked as they want players to go on that instead of training as all the stats from training overload their servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X