Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody tried out UFC 09 or Fight Night Round 4 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody tried out UFC 09 or Fight Night Round 4 yet?

If so, what are your thoughts on the games. Similarities? Is one better than the other in your opinion? I'd really like to know, I wouldn't mind doing another comparison.

Re: Has anybody tried out UFC 09 or Fight Night Round 4 yet?

I have the UFC for the PS3 and I like it. But I really treat it the way I treat Madden 09, meaning I only play it if one of my friends is over so we can play against each other.

Comment

Re: Has anybody tried out UFC 09 or Fight Night Round 4 yet?

^^

After i tested the game online, i didn't want to play against my buddy anymore. Mainly because we both got so "good" in the game, that we knew what the other fella was going for. Ground game didn't work at all so we had to stay standing up. And with the flash KO's, all you need is bit luck.

And because of the rising numbers of quitters online, i stopped playing it. Maybe i'll try again if THQ can get the patch out in this century.

@Dairuka,

i don't have FNR4, but i can say that there is no point starting to do comparison. And that's because the games are so much different.

I personally think that comparing UFC to FNR4, is same as you would compare FIFA to NHL.

Comment

Working...
      X