FF14 H-AR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF14 H-AR Edition

k there we go. uhh its not actually that long because the last song goes past the length of the video (oops), yeah the hard part wasnt getting material it was trying to run through teh copywrite hoops

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY55f8QwU-Q[/media]

Re: FF14 H-AR Edition

Have you developed Parkinson's disease since your last video?

Comment

meh why are half of these guys running at you with knives? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
        Have you developed Parkinson's disease since your last video?
        Yeah, I mean seriously. That part was unessecary..... and boring :|:

Comment

Yeah it was really good, mostly due to your shot being better then peoples in their video. I like how moose chinks you by the rorsche and you kill him, he was probably not too happy about that.

Comment

yeah moose has really bad luck with me. he did get me a couple times on saturday but he didnt post them

Comment

why is the top and bottom of the screen cut off?

Comment

man you are a crazy fighter hehe ,very good use of baur,wonder what mouse sensitivity you have... its prolly double than mine...and you do pretty good with aiming,

(i have razer mouse i saw i think,i got the coperhead) i play 2000 dpi on mouse(level4) and 0.1 in game... with a simple mouse i was playing at 0.5 sensitivity in game...

anw thnx for sharing,keep em coming or here or in whatever video game you play and you are good ^_^ is cool to watch whatever gameplay with skills

btw my new fun now is a new soldier named IamLMoMoL and trying to do good stats using assault rifles and moretti only in 64 players conquest maps only ^_^ ,any1 wants my tag ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
                  why is the top and bottom of the screen cut off?
                  well when its in adobe premier 2.0 and you start the project at a certain resolution and khz and aspect ratio and you throw the video clip on the timeline its zoomed in pretty huge. i just zoom the picture out enough so you can see the names of people killed. jst how the settings are and stuff

Originally posted by lMoMol

(i have razer mouse i saw i think,i got the coperhead) i play 2000 dpi on mouse(level4) and 0.1 in game... with a simple mouse i was playing at 0.5 sensitivity in game...
                  yeah i got the razer deathadder i think its at 400 dpi default and then i play with in game of 1.0

yeah actually if you look at the numbers my overall sensitivity is probably about twice what your using {400dpi x1= 400} {2000dpi x.1= 200} i dont know if it would exactly work like that but it makes sense.

anw thnx for sharing,keep em coming or here or in whatever video game you play and you are good ^_^ is cool to watch whatever gameplay with skills
                  you too

btw my new fun now is a new soldier named IamLMoMoL and trying to do good stats using assault rifles and moretti only in 64 players conquest maps only ^_^ ,any1 wants my tag ?
                  i saw someone a while ago named momo5 or momo15 or something he was on a server i was on he had around 150 ping i was wondering if it was you. you only have 2 soldiers now right?

Comment

nah wasnt me,well if i have only 150ping in usa i could come to play some rounds with you ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X