Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4, Are You Purchasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4, Are You Purchasing?

Well, Fight Night Round 4 is coming out this week and I was wondering if you were purchasing it? Xboxers, feel free to vote in this poll also if you're viewing it.

I don't know if I should buy it money wise this month, but I've had a lot of fun with the demo. I usually fight for the long run, so even though I'm wearing down my opponent, it only goes three rounds which isn't enough time for me to get a knockout. So I win by unanimous decision, but I'm not usually the defeat quickly type. I play the same way in RTS games, I go for the long haul and winning big in the end.

Re: Fight Night Round 4, Are You Purchasing?

^^

You forgot the "Im not sure, yet" option...

Im really not sure if i will buy it on the release day. Mostly because the demo really didn't feel right(the controls seemed to be ok after i got used to them). I KNOW that it was just a demo, and EA is fixing the game. But i still don't know if they are fixing the right things. And if the game feels right after the fixes.

But i gotta say that the legacy mode really got my attention. Especially after the UFC career mode turned out to be complete fluster cluck.

Comment

Option added. I was going to add it originally, but I was trying to get definite answers out of people as I'm not sure yet either.

I mean, going through the list of boxers here, I loved it as I knew almost every single boxer unlike some boxing games, and they were the big names. They really went all out for this game. But WTF, no Oscar De La Hoya?!?! You even have him in a video promoting the game...okay, that makes sense.

I'm so close to purchasing this, but I can't quite decide, hence the reason I made this poll to see what others' opinions were.

Comment

Im about 70-30 in favor of getting this...

I mean,

- the graphics look great
        - roster is pretty awesome
        - legacy mode sounds like something i could really enjoy, previous fight nights have been a blast(especially with friends).

But then there's the few downsides as well.

- New punching system, i have bit of an feeling that it will be just reckless punching(atleast the first few days).

- Boxers looks bit funny(or the ring too small).

- Will they add some more juice to the punches? In the demo, it felt a lot like the only way to knock the opponent out is to wait until he leans forward and then hit him with an uppercut. I did manage to KO the opponent with counter punch once. And all the jabs and straights pretty much doesn't have any effect at all.

That's the few things i can think of right now..

So i'll prolly just wait until some reviews pops up and then make my decision...

Comment

Working...
        X