Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lMoMol new video part 14

Cmon guys post videos dont make me feel alone :|:

hehe jk,i posted very fast here and the video is still procesed on youtube so there is not high quality yet,wait 5-10 mins and then watch it...

Part 14 Baur pwnage only, have fun

here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2aBx1U0SE

p.s i forgot to add lMoMol presents at start of the video but its ok :P

Re: lMoMol new video part 14

I'll be posting my latest in a week momo :P don't worry. +, it's going to be EPIC.

Nice video as usual, baur is one of those weapons I just don't use enough, so always nice to see somebody else own with it. I would say that the music should be a bit louder though

There's one HELL of a lot of people screaming for medic though :P

Comment

was there music in it? i watched right after you posted it, but couldnt comment as i had to go afterwards. i like the fact you pwn with the baur, just next time give them a chance to shoot back so it gets fair:P.

Comment

good reg

Comment

nice,cant wait to see your videos ^_^

hehe yep,they dont have the time to shoot me,but im usually in my videos i show the way of shooting (fast kills,small number of bullets etc,accuracy) so i thnk most of the time ppl is just running,anw im trying to do it more hard every time so dont worry

so my baur video can beat my sniper video? :P

Comment

momo! you need to make a vid of yourself when i knifed you when you were recording here the other day !:laugh:

Comment

lol y i forgot about that,i wanted to put something like ''stupid deaths'' in the end of the movie but i didnt lol,i forgot,and i have some nice stupid deaths to make video hehe,apart your knife(i was trying to revive a dead guy stuck under the boat if you remember) i have some very nice moments that accidentaly i kill my self and some other teammates with stupid ways hehe,ill post later

Comment

k ill make another vid so your not alone. ive thought about doing it a number of times but just havent been motivated enough

Comment

ill TRY to get it done this weekend cause im starting some class next week but im not promising anything

Comment

hahaaaa cool cant wait ^^_^^

Comment

yeah i definitely think it will be done this weekend.

Comment

GAHH it was finished but then there is that KOPYRITE stuff so... agh

Comment

Working...
                        X