TGN Worth: AA3 Devs Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Worth: AA3 Devs Fired

Prolly cause the release was so bad, or cause the game was so bad, either way the Devs of AA3 we're fired. I say good riddance, they werent helping in the first place.

Re: TGN Worth: AA3 Devs Fired

this is very common. Grin laid off a good amount of their staff after Wanted, Bionic Commando, and Terminator was finished. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

The Devs were laid off not fired, there is a difference.

Comment

I wonder if this may have contributed to the horrible problems that most people are experiencing with the authentication servers and such.

Comment

It had nothing to do with the problems the game has, well actually it does. It's because the army has to make cutbacks like everyone else in this economy, so they decided to make cutbacks in the AA development team. But they knew they couldn't lay them off during development, so they pushed the game out way before it was ready so they could lay off the developers sooner. So there are a bunch of bugs and they'll take a long time to fix because of the lack of workforce.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStickMan
            It had nothing to do with the problems the game has, well actually it does. It's because the army has to make cutbacks like everyone else in this economy, so they decided to make cutbacks in the AA development team. But they knew they couldn't lay them off during development, so they pushed the game out way before it was ready so they could lay off the developers sooner. So there are a bunch of bugs and they'll take a long time to fix because of the lack of workforce.
            Damnit your logic is indeniable.

Comment

This game is a massive waste of taxpayer's money anyway. Fire them all.

Comment

Auth and all has problems but the game itself is bloody awesome. With some tweaking this will be the bomb.

I can only play bridge right now (my most hated map) but like the gameplay to death.

Comment

You guys should reading this before passing judgement:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                  X