ARMA 2 Demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2 Demo?

Anyone know when the ARMA 2 Demo is out? surely it has to be out before the Realease date on Friday 19th ?

Re: ARMA 2 Demo?

I doubt they'll be releasing one. After the epic fail which was the vArmA Demo, I (if I was a dev) wouldn't release one. Especially considering all the hype about ArmA2 in the MilSim Community.

Comment

Check this link about a demo for Arma2, taken from the Arma2 forums

Demo Download Links: www.fz.se armed-assault.de gamearena.com.au mirror.quex.org ausgamers.com flyonline.hu filefront.com fangaming.com Torrent Another Torrent atomicgamer.com pcdome.hu techpowerup.com computergames.ro v2.fi gs01.games.gs.plat.net.au/ARMA2DEMO.7z (Australian 7zip demo) arma-fr.ne...

Comment

Well, I stand corrected. Poor move on their part, seeing as the game is released in Europe rofl.

Comment

I really wish they wouldnt release a demo. The Demo for arma put alot of people off as it was utter tripe and the game was really enjoyable.

I did read though that there will not be MP demo which may be a saving grace. This was source of much of the gripes last time. i.e people running servers on their own PC then wondering why they get lag.

Comment

i think the demo is out next Monday or Tusday

Comment

Sweet. I never played the first one, but I'd like to try it out. If it wins me over, I may make it a purchase.

Comment

They are still working to release the demo.

Comment

mmmm taking there time. a Few people in the UK have recived the full game today!!

Comment

Saw this today and was liek sort of want. Will try the demo and see what happens any word on when the demo gets out?

Comment

Working...
                    X