Prototype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype?

So this game sort of went under the radar, does anyone have it and if so how is it?

I hear other than the graphics being VERY average it isnt a bad game at all.

Re: Prototype?

My brother Got it for 360 a day early, from what ive seen (he wont let me touch it untill he's finished it) My mind has made several explosions in the space of 10 minutes. Its pretty good. Its quite intense and the story is very mysterious. Can't wait 'till I can play it

Comment

eldri will be reviewing this.

Comment

If Activision ever sent it

Will report back, gentlemen!

Comment

I've got the game about halfway beat so far.

I hate the spiderman/the hulk stylized "medal" challenges, where you're forced to do a specific tasks like Point-A to Point-B speed challenges, or Kill-this-many-enemies before time runs out challenges...

I especially hated the early game-play after the initial slobberknocker we're thrown into. This game just isn't fun at all until you start unlocking special powers. Even then, it just doesn't feel as genuine, or as immersing as inFAMOUS. inFAMOUS had a very serious vibe to it, while Prototype seems to make a half-assed attempt to be serious.

I'll probably play all the way through, return the rental and call it a lifetime for this game. I feel sorry for the people who bought it on the hype.

Comment

Working...
          X