Transport ribbon/badge Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport ribbon/badge Gold

This got to be to most annoying ribbon/badge to get. Getting 10-15 road kills is mostly "being at the right place, right time". I stopped caring about those a while ago, but recently i checked in my BFHQ and realized i dint had them, and that by this time i should. Every time I try to get the requirement needed, I just get pwned by mines and pilums, so after few minute i give up. I tried on several conquest maps to, no success. Any help?

Re: Transport ribbon/badge Gold

Find a server with an FAV and lots of noobs.

Comment

I usually do tunis harbour if I need loads of road kills.

Comment

ok change your thinking....think transport onto titan maps and noobs on towers....they sometimes lay mines so beware......i got to 9 kills......or speedster on NS map.....alas i havent got this badge but 6 x 5 roadkills pins

Comment

tunis harbour is the way to go.

Comment

Highway Tampa is a good map for roadkills. Especially if you can get a FAV and the enemy has control of the Gas Station.

Just drive through the Gas Station in your FAV, avoiding the inevitable MMs and try and hit infantry on your way through. It's probably worth doing suicide runs if your just going for the badge. Of course they will get wise to this so mix it up and drive through the other control points as there are nearly always infantry stood around waiting for vehicles.

I often get Wheels of Hazard pins on that map without trying. Cos if you shoot a tank and the pilot jumps out before it explodes but dies in the explosion, that is counted as a roadkill.

Comment

Suez conquest, spawn as support with ids and speed through enemy flags (just look out for motion mines). Run over everyone you can and if you notice a lot of red dots somewhere you can usually get back there later... just don't drive through the same place twice in a row

But you do need a bit of luck... like most awards

Comment

Got mine on Tunis Harbor also, definitely the right map for it - managed 22 road kills in that round. But be prepared for the kick votes 'cause people just don't like others havin' fun!!

Comment

Yeah Tunish harbor win hand down. Dint get badges yet but pretty close. I got few wheelsofhazard pins on Highway tampa but its not as effective, thanks guys. Ill try to complete ribbon/badge this week.

Comment

You're right, it is a lot about luck.

I find that if you stop trying so hard, it will eventually just pop up one day when you least expect it.

Comment

Don't think about it at all, a lot of awards I got without even thinking about them.

Wheels of Hazard get them on Suez Conquest, infantry plenty of FAVs.

Titan AA get it on a Moving titan small map like Verdun.

Comment

Working...
                      X