Quick question - i.o.r. requirements for awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question - i.o.r. requirements for awards

So I'm quickly approaching gold for the Titan Destruction badge. There are two i.o.r. requirements - the first is 3 titan consoles destroyed and the second is one titan core destroyed.

Do both of these have to be achieved in the same round or can I do three titan consoles in one round and then blow the core in another?

Re: Quick question - i.o.r. requirements for awards

In one round, only.

Comment

Best way to do this is asking your squad if they can help you out by letting you get the consoles and core. So they can bring the ammo and medics can revive you if needed.

Comment

I got this by complete fluke. Was playing a Titan match and when the enemy shields went down I was the sole person attacking the Titan.

I would suggest playing lots of Titan rounds and being the RDX jockey on your team. Eventually you should get it.

Comment

Did you die/respawn a few times? because otherwise you need a teammate to resupply you. If you need help with this badge I will help you out if I can. I need it also.

Comment

just play on a sparsely populated titan server. this award was real easy to get for me, but some people say it's one of the tougher ones. the titan attack gold is a pretty tough one imo.

Comment

Looks like this is going to be one of those "luck" badges - along with titan defense and titan attack.

The situations just have to be right for you to get it.

Comment

Working...
              X