test to see if you are an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test to see if you are an idiot

Someone resuscitates you. Immediately after that they start to chase after an enemy soldier who is a meter or two away.

You see that the guy who ressed you has his knife in his hand, and is seconds away from a near-certain knife kill against this oblivious enemy soldier.

Do you steal his knife kill with a gun, even though he just ressed you?

...Or do you look for fresh enemy to shoot at and take flags?

Re: test to see if you are a c***

Hahah, kill stealing a knife kill counts as a loss of self-respect? :laugh:

If it's a completely oblivious sniper or something like that, I'll let him have it since he spotted it first, but if the guy is a tard and charges into a gunfight with a knife, I'll shoot the enemy. If I see a knifefight, I'll usually let it go on and shoot the enemy if he wins. 1 ticket isn't much to worry about, plus it's just a game.

Comment

I kill all enemies on my radar, if possible.

Comment

since he took the time to revive me ill let him get his knife kill. Its not a question of self-respect, its still just a game, but if he took time and effort to put you back on your feat, ill do the effort to let him get his tag and ill try to protecting his back. I think Its a question of experience, a noob will mostly take the kill without even seeing you tried to knife the enemy but a vet player will do the opposite. IMO

Comment

I'm usually that guy who gets tked by the noob who shoots both of us when I'm behind an oblivious player about to take his tags.

Comment

That depends. Is he that guy knifing for the sport of it? If so, no.

Are we playing for the win, and he's just trying to knife the enemy because he's already exhausted his ammunition? If so, yes.

Comment

I would shoot the guy, not for the points but to p*ss my team mate off

P.S. I'd also type something obnoxious in chat just to rub it in..

P.P.S. what's with all the no votes? If you had the chance you would kill the soldier and you all know it!

There's no respect or dignity on the digital battlefield fools!

Originally posted by Micster
              That depends. Is he that guy knifing for the sport of it? If so, no.

Are we playing for the win, and he's just trying to knife the enemy because he's already exhausted his ammunition? If so, yes.
              You can tell the difference?

Comment

If the guy's oblivious, I'll let the other player go for the knife kill. If he's facing me about to shoot, he's going down.

Comment

Let him try and get his knife kill, if he chinks and gets killed, i will laugh, kill the enemy and return the favor by ressing him.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                    You can tell the difference?
                    Yes. It pays to occasionally see how players get their kills.

Comment

Re: test to see if you are an idiot

i shoot enemies and friendlies if they step in front of me when im shooting enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                        but if the guy is a tard and charges into a gunfight with a knife, I'll shoot the enemy.
                        In this case the enemy has his back to you both, and the guy who just ressed you is looking at a near-certain knife kill.

He could easily shoot the guy, but trusting that the person he *just ressed*is not going to shamelessly steal his kill, he has the knife out instead.

Someone helps you out, and a few seconds later you have the chance to play with gallantry, or piss him off by shooting someone he could have easily shot himself if he weren't going for tags.

Anyone who tries to justify that with the old "it's only a game" line is just a c*** trying to fool themselves that they're not a c***.

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                        I would shoot the guy, not for the points but to p*ss my team mate off
                        That's because you're a troll. Trolls like pissing people off. :nod:

Comment

I'd grab my knife and join him in the swipe-miss swipe-miss mess that is a BF knife fight. I love getting knife kills, even if its suicide. ^_^

Comment

LOL at this poll... this happen to you Forces? I'm guessing this is your way of throwing a tantrum. I really wasn't aware that my self-respect could be impacted on by my actions in a video game. Thank you for enlightening me. /care.

Originally posted by Field
                            i shoot enemies and friendlies if they step in front of me when im shooting enemies
                            That's... pretty much my angle. I might apologise if I interrupt a knife fight, but I definitely don't care much about shooting any enemy whether it be a kill-steal or not. 90% of the battlefield does it to me, so I have no qualm with being equally as passive. That said, if I see a knife fight in motion, I'll usually leave it be and sod off to fight elsewhere. Usually to avoid the knifers moaning at me for - God forbid - shooting them.

There are some exceptions though... sometimes that person on my side in the fight is my squad leader, and I want him to stop faffing around knifing and start doing his job for example. Bugger chivalry and bugger his knife fight.

I play the game, shoot people, have fun, leave. I actually find the bigger, well... using the thread title: "idiots", are those who make a big deal about having their knife kill stolen. It's not like the enemy isn't going to respawn in 15 seconds anyway, and it's certainely not as if you couldn't repay the favour of the revive some other time.

I wasn't aware that battlefield 2142 was turning into the knights of the round table 2142.

Anyone who tries to justify that with the old "it's only a game" line is just a c*** trying to fool themselves that they're not a c***.
                            and LOL. They might be a **** but it doesn't mean it's not true, or perfectly valid. It afterall, IS, a game, and anybody who gets wound up by that statement - or even by losing one knife kill in a game is the party worth pitying more in my view.

Comment

No, throwing a tantrum is something toddlers do. It usually involves screaming and flailing arms etc.

This, by contrast is a simple poll.

Amazing the piles of bu11sh1t people come out with to try and justify acting like c0(ks though.

Someone just ressed you ffs! Say thank you, and look for fresh people to kill. Don't shoot the guy he's now running after with a knife!!!

I mean that should be intuitively obvious to all decent people. Really.

Comment

Working...
                              X