X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the "Proro" 2

I just thought this would be fun to post... made by B||oodsire

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZoP4yctqA&fmt=18[/media]

All pickups, scrims and matches (a couple against complexity, if you know your american tf2 teams this is one of the very best)

Usually no one runs a pyro in watches though because soldiers, demomen or scouts have a lot more killing potential, and pyro is hard to ambush with if the enemy knows what they're doing.

Re: Meet the "Proro" 2

Pyro is the best class.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

When you really get the timing right with the airblast, pyro is the most fun class for me to be honest. There's just something so special about killing a soldier with his own rockets, or in general using their own weapons against themselves :evil:

Comment

And people just say it's W + M1

Amazing!

Comment

I prefer the shotgun over the flare gun, but also some of his opponents look a bit dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey
              I prefer the shotgun over the flare gun, but also some of his opponents look a bit dumb.
              They probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or wasn't prepared to have a pyro in their face because some of these players are some of the very best (oplaid that gets axed at 2:00 is one of the best scouts in north america)

Also, no one can pull of this stuff 100% of the time. If we could, there would be pyros everywhere in competitive play

Comment

Ownage!

Comment

That was epic.

Comment

I actually use the backburner and the regular flamethrower equally. If you successfully sneak behind someone you can kill them in under a second with full crits. I once managed to take out two medic/heavy combos.

Comment

Hahaha against coL, thats awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X