X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle madness

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JS0Pi8XyZM[/media]

Re: Idle madness

Haha already saw it about 30 mins ago, its pretty cool, Scout looks like he is singing xD

Comment

Its realy sad that it ended this way whit the new unlock system. They are saying ppl schould be playing on achievments server but they can idle the hole day ? doest make any sens to me. Sure ppl whent to the achievment servers including me because i realy dint care about achievment, but theyr wher a lot of ppl that played normal and had fun doing the achievments.

Comment

maybe if valve updated TF2 to scan it's folder for achievement maps, and then punish the user?

Comment

Originally posted by Xylaquin
          maybe if valve updated TF2 to scan it's folder for achievement maps, and then punish the user?
          No, because then I and all the people who think the update system is retarded will get "punished."

Thats like, everyone right?

Comment

Madness!?

Comment

The new unlock system is retarded and doesn't award skilled players or players that play a lot. I have none of the spy unlock a no hats. GG valuve.

Comment

Originally posted by TF2 Blog
                Some of the next things we have planned are:

- Item trading. This is why you're finding duplicates.

- Giving players a method to influence the system so they can work directly toward getting specific items.

- Adding more rare items like the hats.
                I think these will erradicate the hatred of the new system for the most part, especially the 2nd item.

Originally posted by Kyle
                No, because then I and all the people who think the update system is retarded will get "punished."

Thats like, everyone right?
                Point being? I think it's a shame that the public find new ways of getting round Valve's measures to try and get you to play normally to acquire achievements. And the punishment doesn't even need to be really harsh.

Comment

Working...
                X