The Huntsman Frag Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Huntsman Frag Video

Well I got The Huntsman on Saturday and decided to record how it was. Well turned out its a very easy wepon to get used to and know how to kill.

Here's my Video:

Me going nuts with The Huntsman. Good unlock weapon easy to learn. Rate, Comment, and Enjoy!!Songs used: Granite - Pendulum, Propane Nightmares(Celldweller R...

yes i do know the quality isn't very good but my fraps wont let me record in full only half so some things r kinda pixilated.

Re: The Huntsman Frag Video

Some good frags ther !. But i like the sniper rifle more though. Hunsman is great if you are an atacking sniper but the sniper rifle will olways kill you from the longe range (if you are a good sniper)

Comment

Dang people playing 2fort really suck these days...

Nice shots though.

Comment

Decent frag, most of your opponents are brain dead tho, and I'm not implying that you lack skill, it's just most of them ran into the arrows, without strafing.

Good video.

Comment

Props for song choice. Granite is an awesome song.

I wish I'd get the Ambassador or Huntsman .

Comment

The huntsman is pretty much M1 + Release. At long distances you just shoot randomly into a crowd, and you'll probably hit someone.

Comment

Yeah The Huntsman is awesome. Thnkas for the good comments, i made a 2nd frag video but its not as good i think.

Comment

Working...
              X