Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next update has to be Engi !

Hey guys,

So the new update s are out and we are all having sooo much fun dont we . I already got all the items for the spy and, one hunsman so atleast i m . So my Experience whit the new updates as playing engi is that engis are getting raped. Not because off the amount of spys running aroud but whit the new toys they got, particularly cloak and dagger. The spys can hide forever and wait for the perfect moment to atack now. They can just wait untill you are gone to get some metal and sap the sentrys. It s realy getting on my nerves now because it olways happens to me as soon i m away from my sentry the spy saps my sentry and i m olways to late to repair it because he saw i was far away from it. Dont get me wrong i think its a great weapon for the spys sins the discuise doest trick enyone this days i m just saying that the engi schould get something to counter atack.

Re: Next update has to be Engi !

or soldier or demoman

Comment

I think engys should be able to deploy some sort of emp bomb thing that disables the spies cloak somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey
        I think engys should be able to deploy some sort of emp bomb thing that disables the spies cloak somehow.
        Or you could play TFC...

Comment

Engis used to be able to fight for themselves. Now they rely on other members of the team to support them.

You know, since this is a team game afterall...

Comment

You still can fight with engi, its not like he doesn't have the shotgun.

Comment

Maybe the engi should get a spy-finder item that can reveal nearby spies (in place of his pistol), or something like that.

Comment

That's an okay idea, but by the time you know that the demoman standing next to you is a Spy, it's already too late.

Comment

Engi just needs more awesome buildables.

Comment

one thing is for sure, demoman update will be hell

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                      one thing is for sure, demoman update will be hell
                      If they nerf the unlocks pretty badly maybe it will be alright anyway due to "new unlocks syndrome"

(everyone uses the new unlocks for 2 weeks no matter how bad they are)

Hence why you still see all the newbie scouts run around with Force-a-Nature

Comment

Working...
                      X