Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2?

They both seem pretty similar, which one are you more excited for?

I can't decide which one to get when it comes out. :weo: I guess I'll just wait for reviews.

Re: Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2?

Bad Company 2 because I've been waiting for a new Battlefield game for 3 years and there's a new Call of Duty game every year.

But why can't you decide on which to buy? MW2 comes out in 09 and BFBC2 comes out in 2010.

You should get both like I am, and a bunch of others.

Comment

BOTH :yay:

MW2 because it comes out sooner

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

BFBC2 because BFBC was fantastic!

Comment

I'm more excited for MW2 because I found BF:BC1 to be quite average, but the two games really are totally different. MW2 will have much smaller maps and (probably) be infantry only, so if you're a fan of vehicle warfare just wait for BF:BC2.

Comment

BC2... I seriously drool when I think about it.

I'm not quite as pumped up for MW2 because I fear it's going to be too much like CoD4 that I'm really tired of right now

Comment

I'm glad you worded it, "which are you more excited for?" instead of which will you get. Don't need a "both" option in that case.

Like others, I'll be getting both games, but I think I'm a little more excited for BC2. I think MW2 will be similar to COD4, and I know what that's like. But I never played BC, so BC2 will be a newer experience. I never got into BF2 that much, partly because vehicles and airpower were so dominant, and everyone had already mastered them before I started playing. BC2 seems a bit more infantry-focused (or at least less vehicle dominant), so I"m looking forward to that.

But I'm glad they're several months apart in terms of release date. So I'll be playing MW2 in Nov, and BC2 sometime early next year.

Comment

After seeying the CoD4 trailer and realizing it's likely to be more of the same.. Probably BC2, It will be great to finally get my hands on a new bf game

Comment

I'm leaning a little bit towards BC2 since it's going to introduce Frostbite to the PC, but MW2 still looks like CoD4 with (possibly) vehicles.

Whiskey, do you have 2142?

Originally posted by ebevan_91
                  Bad Company 2 because I've been waiting for a new Battlefield game for 3 years and there's a new Call of Duty game every year.

But why can't you decide on which to buy? MW2 comes out in 09 and BFBC2 comes out in 2010.

You should get both like I am, and a bunch of others.
                  I'm not really a games-buying type of person. The last game I bought was BF2/SF in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    Whiskey, do you have 2142?
                    Nah. I got into FPS'ers with WWII-themed games, and I like present-day war FPS too, but that's about it. The futuristic sci-fi stuff doesn't really grab me.

Comment

MC2 at this point as I know IW can deliver, maybe something not as fresh as CoD4 was, but still a decent game. Never played BC1 so I will have to see, does look pretty good at this point.

Comment

BF and CoD aren't at all similar... BF = Vehicles, 20 bullets to kill, all that stuff, CoD = Run n Gun spray, 1-3 bullets kill, etc.

MW2. BFBC1 just didn't work for me.

Comment

Please, dont get me to decide which one im more excited for... its hard for me to decide... ya know what... screw it. Both are equal in my eyes. Im REALLY Geed up for S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat :yay:

Comment

I really don't want to have go choose.

But if I had to, MW2.

Comment

BC2, because its new i never played the original

Comment

Working...
                              X