Northern striky laggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern striky laggy

is it me or every time I play northern strike it feels like my CPU isint worth what it is... last time I dropped to 15 fps, i mean when I play on suez or any other normal maps I dont get that laggy fealing...

specs:
    Intel core2 duo 4400 2.2
    4GB of stdr rams (kingston)
    vista 64 bits
    ATI 4870HD
    78GB barracuda HDD
    320GB HDD
    asus p5b MB
    600 watts PSU

Re: Northern striky laggy

I find that all BF booster require a little more. Maybe a small over clock would help. I don't know much about your cpu, but you would think it would be fine for 2142 NS.

how many fps do you get on suez.

Comment

yeah do what basil says just try overclocking your cpu. the only differences between your rig and mine is i have 6gb of ram and my cpu (e8500) i got goin at 3.6ghz and i remember this ONE time on fullcontactWar NS where there was this giant cluster**** on the remagen map where pretty much all 64 people were in this relatively small area and my fps dropped to 70 at the lowest

also id see if you dont have any stupid stuff running in the background to get rid of you never know.

maybe blow the dust out of your case.............................................. ......

Comment

yeah do what basil says just try overclocking your cpu. the only differences between your rig and mine is i have 6gb of ram and my cpu (e8500) i got goin at 3.6ghz and i remember this ONE time on fullcontactWar NS where there was this giant cluster**** on the remagen map where pretty much all 64 people were in this relatively small area and my fps dropped to 70 at the lowest

also id see if you dont have any stupid stuff running in the background to get rid of you never know.

maybe blow the dust out of your case.............................................. ......

Yeah on suez I get around 40-70. I dont really know anything about overclocking but iam looking forward to it. I do have some stuff running in back ground but i never tough it would of affected my fps, but ill try to close some in the future, and as for the dust check I cleaned my CPU when I installed my new graphic card not long ago.

Thanks for the hints

Comment

Working...
        X