Config for Demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Config for Demos

Well it's far from finished, I just haven't had time to find anything good to put - I should just download Seismo and see what extra stuff they have (pretty sure they only have the basic stuff which I already put in)

Anyway, since I don't want you guys waiting around... I want you guys to start capturing some video from the demos that are already available to download.

I've attached my excel document which has all the stuff I was using to make the config, you can view how complete it is on the last sheet...

Anyway - if you're smart you'll be able to create your own config using the excel document... just make sure you create a new profile, name it Movies or something, and max out all the settings - then use this one to watch BFE demos and record using Xfire Video, Fraps or whatever other program you have...

Re: Config for Demos

Well I was working on this excel file for BFE, however I never got time to complete it, but some people might find it useful in here... most of the commands can be used for WaW too... the excel basically has a bunch of sheets, in the first few sheets, I setup the binds I wanted like rotating 3rd person view with two keys or changing the gamma etc.

Then there's a sheet which just has all the dvars dumped from CoD4, and another sheet from cfgs found in the IWDs - the last sheet was where I was going to setup the cfg file, then I would just have to copy it into a .cfg file and test it out... I think I did test it out once, and realised the rotater that only changes 1 degree wouldn't work out great unless it was bound to scroll wheel...

Anyway, Enjoy...

Comment

Working...
    X