Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC Undisupted

Speaking of cuts...

You should have seen Tito Ortiz after the first round when tried to complete the classic match.

I had Chuck Liddell, and i just punched him the whole round with jabs and straights. At the end of the first round, both of his eyes were pretty much swollen shut, he had big a$$ cut under his both eyes, and in the bridge of his nose. And then there was one huge cut over his cheek(spelling?) bone, that was from the single collar tie + hooks.

In the second round i threw strong right hook by accident and the match was over...

Dan we should try the online part someday when we are both online at the same time..

Comment

Yea, I'm sure I have you on PSN, if not mine is: Dan2k3k4

I won't be on from 30th May till 14th June as I'll be in Florida...

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]IC|*=DaN=*
        Yea, I'm sure I have you on PSN, if not mine is: Dan2k3k4

I won't be on from 30th May till 14th June as I'll be in Florida...
        I think i have you on my buddy list already...

I think that i won't be playing much either this week... But we'll play after you get back from Florida...

I read from somewhere that THQ is suppose to get the patch out by then(i think it was the 12th). So, hopefully the online is lag free after that.

Comment

I have yet to play an online match because my internet has been very shotty the last few days and I have 2 weeks left of school to worry about, but I would like to play online vs you guys to include in my review.

Comment

I got some things to do today. But i'll try to get online later in the evening/night. And if you are online at the same time, i'll send you an invite to a private match..

Im pretty sure that it will be laggin like h3ll. But i can't pass the opportunity to kick Manzi's a$$...

j/k

Comment

My friend is an ameteur mma fighter he was going to play vs me in the game but sold his ps3 for a 360 the week before the game

Comment

^^

Awww...

That's just wrong...

Comment

Working...
                X