Details on May 24th Gameplay Trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on May 24th Gameplay Trailer.

posted by 402 over on the Infinity Ward Forums.

"Heads up on what you can expect over the course of the next week.

All this week, leading up to the Eastern Conference Finals on May 24th there are 15 second ads for the World Premiere gameplay trailer of Modern Warfare 2.

Thursday, May 21st -

GTTV on Spike TV will be showing a sneak preview of the full trailer on their show and reminding you to be on the look out on May 24th for the full trailer to hit. Their sneak peak will have some exclusive scenes from the full trailer & will remind you to check out the full version on May 24th.

Sunday, May 24th -

This is when it all goes down. If you're watching the Eastern Conference Finals you'll get the first look at Modern Warfare 2 gameplay which tells you to go to ModernWarfare2.com for the full unedited trailer.

Immediately following that, ModernWarfare2.com will be updated with the glorious full & unedited version of the first gameplay trailer for Modern Warfare 2. THIS IS THE ONE TO WATCH!

I just wanted to make sure you all we're up to speed with what to expect and what to be on the look out for this week! See you May 24th!"

*Updated* May 21st 2009 with additional Trailer Info.

"The extended trailer which launches on ModernWarfare2.com on Sunday will be 5x the amount of content. It's stocked full of good stuff. This is literally just a glimpse. That's why I'm so stoked for Sunday, no more teasing. Straight up goodness."

Re: Details on May 24th Gameplay Trailer.

Haha if you ask me this is being hyped up wayyyyy too much.

But nice find.

Comment

I don't care about MW2 anymore after finding out it's coming at the end of the f*cking year >_>

Also why would someone want a sneek peak at the trailer which is coming out in a couple of days?

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
        I don't care about MW2 anymore after finding out it's coming at the end of the f*cking year >_>

Also why would someone want a sneek peak at the trailer which is coming out in a couple of days?
        For the hype! Gotta get into the frenzy. Only true gamers get all crazy for tidbits.

They are hyping this up a lot really soon. I know there will be speculations and rumors flying around until release, but I hope we have something to talk about then

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

On Saturday, I'll post up a news reminder to watch for the full trailer on Sunday. A preview of a trailer is a bit funny, but the full trailer should be fun to watch.

Comment

From what i can make out, it seems that GTTV will have a small part of the trailer and then the NBA game will have a larger part, then they will post the whole thing unedited on the website, kind of a strange way to do it but it will sure get some views.

Comment

If this game is anywhere near as good as MW1 then no hype is too much.. I have a feeling this will make MW1 look tame..

Comment

I think it's smart that they show it during the NBA playoffs, I believe that the playoffs get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more viewers than the NBA does in the regular season. Alot of people will see the trailer, tell friends about it, and then their friends' friends will tell their friends about it and so forth, spreading the word.

And, there's also the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                  Sounds a bit pointless to me: A sneak peak at what is basically a sneak peak?

Comment

Originally posted by [202K]7|OFwb.Recon
                    Sounds a bit pointless to me: A sneak peak at what is basically a sneak peak?
                    ^QFT

'Tis the beginning of their hype. Milk what you can. Smart on their part. I'm hoping this game is a lot better than CoD4 as I got bored with that after a few months, but we will see. I won't be getting 'uber excited' until I play this one and see.

Comment

I want ingame footage of MP :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by [202K]1|UFwb.Pieman'
                        I want ingame footage of MP :rawr
                        If it's anything like COD4, in-game MP vids will probably be a couple months down the road.

Wonder if there will be any MP betas this time around for either Consoles or PC?

Comment

Console. I think I have only seen 2 or so PC previews on CoD4. I dont think Ive seen any on WW.

Crunch

Comment

Didnt Both Paltforms have a Single player demo? Unless IW made sweeping changes to the MP i dont think they will do an MP Beta.

Comment

IW had a single player demo. Treyarch had a week long beta. Maybe two weeks for PC.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X