I Know, I Know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know, I Know...

So I was on the Army of Death Server playing 24/7 Inf. only Warlord. I started killing people with the G3, apparently I kill one of the admins one too many times. So the butthurt admin warns me and calls me a hacker, I end up killing him a few more times and he kicks me and tells me that I have a future on the master ban list.

So I join their teamspeak to argue my position, and the butthurt douche argues back calling me a hacker and then kicked me from TS.

This is the first time I've ever been kicked accused of being a hacker since I started playing BF2 in 05'. :laugh:

Had to vent guys, I know this is the same old story once again. :salute:

Re: I Know, I Know...

Feels good doesn't it

Post them this page in their forums and get them to argue their corner

Comment

Yeah, lol, the guy was apparently pissed because according to him, I headshotted him too many times with the G3.

I guess what they don't realize is that when you dolphin dive and they dolphin dive facing each other the closest target is the head.

Comment

Ultimately they can do what they want, but they should not ban you unless there is any real proof i.e PBscreenshot or anything else.

Comment

What I don't understand is the kids who hack and try to hide it. If I ever had hacks I'd be all like "Hell yea bitches. Get some!" and proceed to own spinning like a maniac getting headshots all the way across Karkand.

Comment

Lol i hates these A*D guys they will ban or kick anyone that is better than them i use to play with them and be on ts.

Oh i got ban from there sf server for the name Y0U*GOT*OWNED*SUCKER.But was unban because i knew a guy in the clan.

Comment

Working...
            X