[bf2] bomsf mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [bf2] bomsf mod

Don't even bother ,, this mod is not worth the effort, because its not that great, boring rubber stamped maps, and lame arcade like gameplay make it too easy.

PLUS ITS A CRASHING PIG!

Comment

you would not know what a good mod was even if it stood up and bite you. it is a fun mod with a bunch of great players. it may not be 100% like real life. but it is still a great mod. and far as a system hog. it is battlefield and gamespy which is a system hog. it is all not easy. and your system has to be able to play bf2. the mod requires bf2 and bf2 special force. which the mod is based on special forces. so what it sounds like is a personal problem.

Comment

Try a REAL mod like AIX2 or Forgotten Hope 2 ..... made by teams of real developers and map makers! .. that are more then happy to see people playing their mods with the liittle interest there is left in BF2! do a search sometime see how many AIX servers there are and then see haow many are playing your crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudgutz
          Try a REAL mod like AIX2 or Forgotten Hope 2 ..... made by teams of real developers and map makers! .. that are more then happy to see people playing their mods with the liittle interest there is left in BF2! do a search sometime see how many AIX servers there are and then see haow many are playing your crap!
          i have played there mods and did not like them, i went to a real mod, who is a real map maker. now there is more then just playing the mod, there is teamspeak which a great bunch of player can play the mod or just talk about anything. how many of aix2 or fh2 would help you find and help you fix your computer like this mod does. so the fellowship between felllow players make the mod any better. and all the new updates that yours don't have. so it come do to personal choice. i know several people would agree with me

Comment

Working...
          X