Was this a hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a hack?

So I'm manning the guns on a Titan - one of those rare occurances where there were 6 guys blasting away.

BAM - we're all dead with RDX. First I thought I was TK'd, but it was definitely a guy on the other team.

He does it five more times and wracks up a ton of demo kills.

I ask what the hell was going on and someone replied that he was RDX'ing the top of the titan.

Now I've been playing since December and I spend a lot of time on titan guns and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Is this legit or was it some kind of hack?

Re: Was this a hack?

Even if it's glitching it's fair play. =D I hate those titan gunners.

Comment

oftopic: stanima are you now back to bf again?
      ontopic: stanima is right

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
        Even if it's glitching it's fair play. =D I hate those titan gunners.
        LOL right!

Comment

Thanks for being so helpful.

Comment

I think it has something to do with placing RDX on the vertex where walls meet and making a section stick out. I've seen it done to clear out titan halls. Managed to do it once or twice, but it's apparently not easy.

Comment

So now we are saying that glitching is okay in game? Give me a break.

Comment

I'm sure Stam1na was just being silly. :P

Comment

was it a FF off server? i saw a vid once, where a guy used rdx to propel himself through the ceiling into the enemy hangar, which should be off limits. that was an exploited glitch in the geometry. that would be my guess. that server have BR? you could review the video & see what actually happened....

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                    was it a FF off server? i saw a vid once, where a guy used rdx to propel himself through the ceiling into the enemy hangar, which should be off limits. that was an exploited glitch in the geometry. that would be my guess. that server have BR? you could review the video & see what actually happened....

Good times... Glitching the sentry gun through the titan was the best everyone was like then :cry: and me :thumbsup::yay:
                    Pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                      this can only be done if the reac tor core is breached. otherwise you can't enter the area where you need to be. and also too much RDX will propel you into the top shield that protects the spawn area.

Comment

Are you guys forgetting the obvious? I used to do this **** all the time with my clan mates.

Step 1: Get on a server with a buddy who you can coordinate with. Preferably a Titan, Movement-On-with-alot-of-Gunning-whores server.
                        Step 2: Be on opposite teams.
                        Step 3: Player A puts RDX all around his teammates who are whoring the guns.
                        Step 4: Player A Pods out of the titan and meets Player B somewhere.
                        Step 5: Player B kills Player A and picks up kit.
                        Step 6: Player B switches to RDX and detonates.
                        Step 7: ???
                        Step 8: Profit!
                        Step 9: Repeat for MOAR PROFIT and LULZ!

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                          oftopic: stanima are you now back to bf again?
                          Yup, but only on Hong Kong or Taiwan servers. I tried the MIA server once but it gave me a 180 ping.
                          Also I am now usually under a new soldier called XXII :thumbsup:

Comment

there is actually also a spot on top of each titan where if you place rdx the splash damage penetrates through and kills everyone on/arround the gun consoles, used to be great on timeless titan blowing up epox et al

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                              Are you guys forgetting the obvious? I used to do this **** all the time with my clan mates.

Step 1: Get on a server with a buddy who you can coordinate with. Preferably a Titan, Movement-On-with-alot-of-Gunning-whores server.
                              Step 2: Be on opposite teams.
                              Step 3: Player A puts RDX all around his teammates who are whoring the guns.
                              Step 4: Player A Pods out of the titan and meets Player B somewhere.
                              Step 5: Player B kills Player A and picks up kit.
                              Step 6: Player B switches to RDX and detonates.
                              Step 7: ???
                              Step 8: Profit!
                              Step 9: Repeat for MOAR PROFIT and LULZ!
                              lol that's a hilarious scheme to make someone say WTF?

on another note, all these "is this a hack" threads here really say something about the state of this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X