Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor = AWESOME!

Hey gamers!

well i gave this game a try today and decided to buy it, and i tell you its awesome, its like Left 4 Dead + CoD4 + CounterStrike + Steam = WIN!

Seriously though this game rox, you can buy weapons off a trader, kill zomies in West London, choose perks, and characters! i would recommend anoyone hesitating to buy this that fear no more its an awesome game and i thank Steam for its distribution!

Re: Killing Floor = AWESOME!

i was looking at it, but if i buy it, it will take days and days to download due to my poor internet.

Comment

I have to live with that too but i never lag online well minimal lag at most lol. That is my internet back in bahrain here in the UK its awesomesauce.

Comment

Not gonna get it, I think they were too ambitious in calling L4D an American version of their game, rather than that being a British version of L4D. May get it if it goes on sale or whatever, but not bothered by it that much. Still playing TF2 a lot.

Comment

Imo, its a dam good Zombie game, L4D is a good competitive game.

Comment

Didn't look to good. *Hold L4D close*

Comment

I'll wait for the honeymoon period to be over before I consider parting with my cash

Comment

Yea, its not trying to be a fully fledged ground breaking game, Its a mod that got hired by Tripwire to go retail, came out with the SDK and mapping tuts so there should be new maps and mods pretty soon already. Also, I see some people have messed around with their server configs and there are some 60 man servers

Comment

^ yep seen those servers lol i thought 6 players were the max

imo i think the game is quite good a bit heavy on the price tag i mean 15 pounds is a tad much, i would say for a tener it would have been a great buy but i bought it anyways lol

Comment

damn, should have bought it when it was $5.00 on steam, duno if I wana spend $20.00 on it right now.

imo L4D is mediocre, I wish L4D would have been more about strategy in holding off a horde (like setting up defenses and the like).

Comment

really? I seem to like Left for dead better man.

Comment

L4D is highly overrated imo. I get bored with it after 30 minutes. To repetitious. Not enough weapons.

Comment

I think the main problem with L4D for me is the shortness of the games, and the size of the games. I preferred Zombie Panic Source, but then as it updated more and more I gradually noticed it becoming more and more unrealistic in terms of level layouts.

I personally think L4D should have been more like Zombie Panic than "Run through the level as fast as possible"

Comment

Yea, I got this when It was 11 pounds, now its 15 I think, I would reconsider buying it. It is a lot more about finding a good spot, buying some guns, welding some doors and defending until you can next get to the trader. I honestly dont think you can compare this to L4D, really not the same type of game.

Comment

It is also a question of variety guys, more weapons to chose from is important, L4D is a good game, i bought it for my brother and he seems to be playing non-stop but even he told me he wanted a different zombie game with change in it. So having both games is actually good.

I see Killing Floor as being a mix of games as said in my first post, it has a little of everything. L4D, CoD4 and the likes. Still though i admire both games but i like killing floor a tad more.

Comment

Working...
                              X