NightFall - Looking for a crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NightFall - Looking for a crew

I have recently typed up a script for a pretty good Action Movie. Nightfall was orginally going to be done by Stalker, but it was never finished. The story has changed a lot and Im planning on finishing it. The movie is about a squad that is ordered to capture an airfield on an island but it goes very wrong. Im looking for a crew of people who are mature, people who wont fool around when the time comes to film, people who are going to be able to make it to the meetings and be on time. I need a lot of people for this movie. Heres the list of characters.

Characters with lines

Davis- Main Character. Tells the story of the movie. Marksman

LT- The leader of the squad. Spec Ops

Harvey- Squad mate. Support Gunner

Griffin- Squadmate. Assault

Halo Three Four- Black Hawk Helicopters callsign.

Littlebird Pilot One- Flies support missions.

Littlebird Pilot Two- Flies support missions with LB Pilot One.

Characters without lines

Black Hawk gunners- Need 2

Hind Pilots and Gunners- Need 2 of each

Ground Troops- Need 8. If you arent playing another part in that scene you will be needed for ground troops.

Sniper- Need 1

Troop with AA- Need 1

All of the characters with lines also will need voices done. If you just want to do voices or just act in the movie you can do that as well. Voices need to be done by people 18 and over, just for added realism. I would perfer that you have a Mic but if you dont I can work around that. However you MUST and I can not stress this enough, you MUST have Teamspeak. This is how I will be communicating with people while we are filming. If you are interested in any part in the movie please, either send me a message with the basic information after this paragraph or add me on xfire at ghostknife9

First Name:
    Gamer Tag:
    Last Initial:
    Part Desired:
    Do you have a working Mic?
    Will you be willing to do the voices of a character if needed?
    Will you be able to make meetings?

I will keep you updated on which parts are still available as time goes on.

Re: NightFall - Looking for a crew

I'd be glad to help out when I get my PC back.

Do you still have the mod that PR created? It would be a shame to have all that effort wasted - I still regret not finishing it, had a lot of fun filming it.

Comment

no I dont. I was hoping to use AIX 2.0 since I went though and played the Wake Island Day/Twilight Maps and liked what I saw so I created a script for it. If you know anyone who can help that would be great too. Idk if I can rely on the orginal MB crew since they arent on as much anymore. This will be my last project and chances are the end of my gaming career cause I have so much going on in life right now I need to worry about my future not gaming.

Comment

I could see if any of my friends still play BF2, but as you can probably guess the majority of my friends on xfire only play Call of Duty 4.

Comment

well idk what to tell you than. I want to start very soon dude.

Comment

Working...
          X