Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray'n'Pray - HaxxxoR 2142

Since Youtube doesn't like my music.

Well I didn't expect this to happen, I have been recording for the past couple months and then yesterday I played 3-4 rounds and just ended up using the footage from that day. At one part I had a chance to knife Lolyn but I was so hyped up from beng killed by him I spawned and I just gunned him down :shock:

Threw it all together cut it up etc. All played at around 98-150 ping on clanmod servers. I have to say its not my greatest killage but I find it quite hard to record at the right moment. Working on another video right now which will have more goodies and multi kills.

Hope you enjoy

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/4619863[/media]

AND on a side note here's my clans frag video, new one coming soon.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Spray'n'Pray - HaxxxoR 2142

Ah yeah I remember those games, my first back since my 2 weeks of internet FAIL - were quite fun although half the players on the server were tards who didn't have any concept of "Attack the flag", and would rather perpetuate a camp fest... but c'est la 2142.

Not a bad video, not particularly great either (there's a fair bit of "fodder footage" and not enough streaks for my liking). But you can't expect much from just taking the footage from a couple of rounds and saying "I'll use this". Take a month of recording and you'll make something far more worth watching

Tell you what though, makes me thoroughly gutted I didn't record a 2v3 match I played yesterday. 38-5 and didn't lose toll. Rofl'ed my tits off.

Comment

Working...
    X