MYis-server sucking ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYis-server sucking ***

Any other Virginia based MYis servers having major problems?

Got the brush-off/finger pointing from support this time, which is unusual. Normally they have been a pleasure to work with. I've yet had the opertunity to talk to George, but I am very disapointed with who I spoke with at their support. This has been going on since Friday afternoon, and the guys are really upset with the minimal information/communication.

Other than people very close to the server, pings are running 60-80 points higher than normal. For some reason, peoples connection to their servers are being routed to Seattle, then back across the US, to the east coast to Virginia. Our members from the UK are running pings anywhere from 180-215, which is insane.

Is it just our bad luck, or are other MYis customers being left twisting in the wind?

Re: MYis-server sucking ***

Originally posted by buttscratcher
    Any other Virginia based MYis servers having major problems?

Got the brush-off/finger pointing from support this time, which is unusual. Normally they have been a pleasure to work with. I've yet had the opertunity to talk to George, but I am very disapointed with who I spoke with at their support. This has been going on since Friday afternoon, and the guys are really upset with the minimal information/communication.

Other than people very close to the server, pings are running 60-80 points higher than normal. For some reason, peoples connection to their servers are being routed to Seattle, then back across the US, to the east coast to Virginia. Our members from the UK are running pings anywhere from 180-215, which is insane.

Is it just our bad luck, or are other MYis customers being left twisting in the wind?
    Please submit a ticket with Attention George in the title and I will look into the issue.

Comment

Hey George.

I've got your email addy burried somewhere. I'll shoot you the background info, and the reply I got this weekend from my support ticket. Thank you.

Comment

Not a problem....I think I already know what the issue is and will update you to exactly what is going on.....BTW it should be cleared up tonight if it is the same thing. Just open another ticket and I will let you know.

Comment

Cool. Yeah, the guys are bitching my ear off. Especially the 3 logging in from the Ireland. Will go open a new ticket. t/y

Comment

Working...
          X