Alternative weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative weapons

OK, so I've just installed Insurgency, and have had loads of fun playing it; it just feels so much more realistic than BF2 and really forces you to work as a team. However, I'm a bit confused, because I can only ever access the basic M4, M16 and M249, and the insurgent equivalents. However, I come across other players with sniper rifles, M16/M203s, shotguns and the like. How do I go about getting hold of these?

Re: Alternative weapons

Each of the positions in a squad/cell has different weapons, rifleman chooses between M16 and M4, Engineer gets the shotgun, support class either is sniper or LMG depending on the map. You can also get an RPG as insurgent. You can get the Aks-74u by clicking the little arrows up by the weapon image when you choose squad leader and I think there is a rifleman spot with it too.

Always check the top right of the class selection screen and check for arrows, normally means there are more guns to choose.

Comment

Re: Alternative weapons

Ta for the tip. I've also just realised that the squad you join affects your weapon options.

Comment

Working...
      X