Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP/PS2) review

Not a fan of my old reviews.

Last edited by Obsidian Spire; 04-29-2016, 05:09 AM.

Re: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP/PS2) review

Nice, i liked this game when it first came out, this was my best shooter game on the PSP up until MGS:PO came out , the sequel to this game is out now "Logans Shadow".

Comment

Re: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP/PS2) review

[quote=Eagle101;2449464] Nice, i liked this game when it first came out, this was my best shooter game on the PSP up until MGS:PO came out , the sequel to this game is out now "Logans Shadow".[/quote]

Oh yeah, it's called Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. I heard about Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, but I knew this game was the prequel. I plan on purchasing that game soon.

I forgot to mention the friendly AI, so here's a note about them. Friendly non-playable characters are morons. They follow the same basic AI as the enemy, serving as the mole in "whack-a-mole", but combining this with their inexplicable inability to utilize available armor equals a failure in intelligence. If I see several bullet-proof vests and my NPC lacks one, naturally, I would expect the AI to take it and make my job easier. However, they don't; the only interaction the player has with the AI is to heal them with health packs. You can't force them to put armor on, so they walk through levels bitching at the player about their low health when they just avoided armor. What dumb mother ****ers; it's a shame really, the game typically requires their survival or else I would have killed them myself.

Comment

Working...
      X