Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Voss had a 1/1000 chance of exploding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Voss had a 1/1000 chance of exploding...

...and instantly killing your player every time it fired a bullet (or PK/Herzog), would you still use it? Imagine if for an April Fools they did something like that serverside, and all around the alleys and buildings of Camp G you had people just merrily firing away and then randomly exploding. I personally would lialm and would probably use it just because of that, if I weren't doubled over from laughter.

Well?

Re: If the Voss had a 1/1000 chance of exploding...

I still wouldn't use it, but I would follow vossers around though just to see it happen. I love doubling over in laughter.

Comment

I just had a funny vision of being in a fire-fight with a voss user, only to see them catapult in the air with a boom mid-spray

Another alternative would be to have the user catch fire? Maybe I've just been playing too much TF2 lately (think heavy on fire...)

Comment

well, i don't use the voss anyways, unless i'm revived w/ it. funny you should mention this though. i've always that that in an effort to eliminate nade spamming & realism there should be a similar effect. for instance there might be a 1/1000 chance of it blowing up in you hand at any time or if after you've exhausted all 3 nades, then it would have a much greater chance of explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
          I just had a funny vision of being in a fire-fight with a voss user, only to see them catapult in the air with a boom mid-spray
          :laugh:

Yeah, that was one of the images that popped into my head as well. You'd see this soldier run along, crouch, fire about five bullets, then BOOM! do a 50m ragdoll launch. The other that would crack me up would be watching the chat of all the people wondering, 'wtf my gun just asploded?!!!?!'

...What can I say, it was a slow day at work today.

Comment

this would actually make the game very playable :awes

Comment

Not just the PK rockets/herzog but the voss itself as well.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I'm shooting blanks in this game. It's like I had a vasectomy.

Comment

Funny to see Voss crash player computers when spraying. Even better than exploding.

Me: Slowly turning around the corner with knife.
                  Noob: Running wild with 40 slug Voss.
                  Me: [Turns Corner]
                  Noob: [Sees Me]
                  Me: NINJA Mode Initated!! JUMP-DIVE-Crouch-Teleport-ROFL :P
                  Noob: Spray Cycle Initiated. WTF? Voss Blue Screen of Death? [Computer Formats itself and restarts]
                  Me: .... Owned... Lights Cigarette walks away.

Too bad while I daydream, I m still going to be made into a beehive by Voss's 40 slugs.

Comment

i bet if the voss had a 100/100 chance of that happening the idiots would still use it

Comment

Working...
                    X