This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Vs TheQ

Yes i know he is ban but calling me out.6v6 maybee ua vs na with TGL rules.Tell him he can hit me up on xfire and:thumbsup: we will do this match

I put the $ where my mouth is

Re: Ezekiel Vs TheQ

Europeans will never play by TGL rules, simply won't happen. The best Euro players play clanmod for matches. That and 5v5, flag by flag, and "generally speaking" medic only. If you really want to prove something to him, you'd have to beat him on Euro terms.

That and ping differences would screw it up... I dunno why people always want to do these US/EU matches because they simply aren't a representation of skill at all.

Comment

Just drop it already you two

Comment

well idk if someone is 5 times better than you it would be kind of hard for them not to beat you at anything.. so its kind of stupid to not accept even if it is a bit frivalous

cause really talking heaps of trash and then being like "oh i cant" or "i only play *this* gametype" makes you look pretty retarded.

Comment

Yes - I would like to see this. Surely a server based in New York should give an adequate latency for US/UK users or one in the UK for Europe/America. A standard game, no nonsense. A BR/Video should be made also.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
            Yes - I would like to see this. Surely a server based in New York should give an adequate latency for US/UK users or one in the UK for Europe/America. A standard game, no nonsense. A BR/Video should be made also.
            You see Trooper the man..... beast out of 3. ill let ua pick there map and server and then NA picks there server and maps.BTW dont think that we dont know about PRO Mod.But these will be played on vanilla,after all the NOOB post:evil:but its tgl 6v6 rules

Soo lets do this US/UK ****.You see i have players that hate me but that will still play for this.so its up to you Ezekiel

Dont call NA out if you can not back it up.Ezekiel a big man,I DONT THINK SO.

Comment

and what are those rules exactly?

Comment

You see Trooper the man..... beast out of 3. ill let ua pick there map and server and then NA picks there server and maps.BTW dont think that we dont know about PRO Mod.But these will be played on vanilla,after all the NOOB postbut its tgl 6v6 rules

Didn't really understand any of that :?

Comment

Hey Q who do you have in mind for the US players?

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                    Hey Q who do you have in mind for the US players?
                    its starting:weo:Wow i must be a noob.hell with the xfires it will be a 8v8

You see Trooper the man..... beast out of 3. ill let ua pick there map and server and then NA picks there server and maps.BTW dont think that we dont know about PRO Mod.But these will be played on vanilla,after all the NOOB postbut its tgl 6v6 rules

Didn't really understand any of that :?
                    What you did not now?your the commander:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by TheQ
                      :but its tgl 6v6 rules
                      please make sure to not use rockets though

nobody really respects it

Comment

wut :hmm:

I'm not affiliated with any side here - I was just expressing my approval of such a match and that I would like to see the video.

Comment

"Wherez me popcorn and coke?" *sitting down in EZ chair*

Played once against Ezekiel in a pub Camp server many moons ago. He was good but a total @rsehole calling all other players noobs and losers, that nobody could match him and that he was totally bored. When he was knifed he called the opponent a lucky hacker :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                            please make sure to not use rockets though

nobody really respects it

I only respect wins but I do like youmaybe a bike ride together

wut :hmm:

I'm not affiliated with any side here - I was just expressing my approval of such a match and that I would like to see the video.
                            Trust me i was having fun with you.But TrooperJac is the man:yay:

Comment

If you guys choose a west side server, both sides should have about 80-100 ping. It's the only fair way I can think of doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X