big pile of crap needs to be dealt with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big pile of crap needs to be dealt with

does the krylov take more skill to use than the voss....?

if not. why not

if so. why

Re: big pile of crap needs to be dealt with

Hmm...I'd call it a tie myself. I pretty much use only the Baur when I go assault and only the other guns if I pick one up/get rezzed with one, and it always feels like I'm cheating when I use the Krylov. Personally I find it even easier to use than the Voss, which is why I always lol when I see PAC d00ds running around tossing the Voss. Maybe it's just a familiarity thing?

The Baur is quite a liability when I'm lagging badly, though. Having only 20 bullets and spitting 10 of them before the game decides I'm actually aiming AT the soldier on my screen doesn't do me much good. :hmm: But that's for another topic.

Originally posted by Field
    somebody delete this thread and keep the other one
    Aww...but I already responded to this one! :cry:

Comment

this is an argument that can't be solved. Skill is in the eye of the beholder. Each weapon takes a different skill set to become proficient with and comparing them is pointless.

Comment

Whenever I go assault - which is extremely rare, I always use Krylov. For a AR nub I find the Krylov by far the easiest to use. A bit better than the Voss and way better than the SCAR.

I guess the Krylov is more forgiving to people who are not crouch/scope junkies who just wan't to fire from the hip.

Comment

I find the krylov easier to use, but the voss more powerful at closer ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
            Aww...but I already responded to this one! :cry:
            Aww, and I just responded to the other one before I saw this one!:hmm:

Comment

Ok I merged the two threads but it got a bit messy, lol.

Anyhow I think they're pretty equal, but krylov wins overall personally, because it isn't as gimped over range as the Voss.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                Ok I merged the two threads but it got a bit messy, lol.

Anyhow I think they're pretty equal, but krylov wins overall personally, because it isn't as gimped over range as the Voss.
                Yeah, I agree. I liked the Krylov over the Voss because of the range difference.

As for more or less skill, I dont think it takes any more or less to learn with it. Its a default weapon and seems to work well as is.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Krylov ftw! :awes

Comment

Skill is Skill!!!!! You have it or you dont. Doesn't matter the gun. If you have good reflexes and a steady hand you will do well in shooting. Yes some guns handle better than others. Krylov IMO handles very well. It is also becoming the new voss! I remember when everyone was crying about how everybody carried a voss. Now all you hear is Krylov! Krylov! Krylov!

Comment

The part that makes it unfair for the Krylov is that unlike the Voss it's not an unlock, so while anyone can spawn with the Voss once they've unlocked it, only PAC d00ds get to spawn with the Krylov, and as much as I enjoy using the SCAR, it's rubbish compared to the Krylov. The SCAR is probably the main reason you see so many people using the Voss, because they use it when on EU, realise it's much better than the SCAR, and stick with the gun 100% of the time.

Or they just like a gun that has a 40 round clip and laser-like accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                        Or they just like a gun that has a 40 round clip and laser-like accuracy.
                        yeah krylov is a bit better at long range and the voss is a bit better at close range. i just think they should have given the voss a 30 round mag identical to the krylov and scar. this would even the weapon choice out quite a bit actually.

Comment

Scar the 40 and it would even things out.

Comment

uhhh srsly no

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                              yeah krylov is a bit better at long range and the voss is a bit better at close range. i just think they should have given the voss a 30 round mag identical to the krylov and scar. this would even the weapon choice out quite a bit actually.
                              How would this even it out, exactly? No one would use the voss over the krylov in that instance, since they would have the same magazine, but the voss would be worse at distance, the same close range, and do less damage.

I do agree though that the SCAR is definately at a disadvantage over those two guns though, but I don't mind the challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X