Two important changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two important changes

wtf i never knew that a engi could disarm a claymore ???

I hope they wont explode even if you run 20 meters past them. that olways pissed me off

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
    And they made the BH guns useful for something other than to amuse yourself while you wait to get shot down by the enemy Mi-28?!
    :yay:

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
      wtf i never knew that a engi could disarm a claymore ???

I hope they wont explode even if you run 20 meters past them. that olways pissed me off
      I didn't. One assumes you crawl up and spanner them?

Comment

Do engis get points for disarming things? From what I remember they dont

Comment

According to Baza in the rapidly-becoming-a-TL;DR-thread, they're looking into giving points to engies for disarming clays and AT mines.

Comment

# It was impossible to pass a claymore unless an engineer disarmed it first. - Fixed (players can now go prone to pass the claymore)
            Awesome, No more locking myself in rooms after having a panic attack

I love claymores I'm the as*hole who hides them in shrubs and on every corner and every set of stairs, They also work well on the side of the road so when a jeep full of noobs drive past KABOOM!! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
              I didn't. One assumes you crawl up and spanner them?
              You had to get behind them and work on them with your wrench, just like AT mines. But there was only a very limited angle of approach, if you deviated from that they would explode.
              Part of me would like to see engineers getting points for removing mines, part of me sees the huge potential for exploitation and padding. When you wrench away an AT mine, I'm pretty sure it gives you the mine if you have less than your max amount. So two engineers could theoretically spam and wrench mines all round and rack up points fairly quickly.

Comment

To be honest now, though, it would be better to give engineers the points for removing mines (AP and AT alike). The game has been out long enough that stat padders aren't as prevelant as in the past, so just make sure that the engineers are compensated for their efforts!

Comment

... and who cares about stat padders. Let them inflate their scores on their special servers whilst we have fun

Comment

^ That's my point. People are too concerned about the patch helping padders, but I'm reasoning for just the opposite.

Comment

With the need to go prone to pass the clays I guess they are the perfect bait for the sniper who layed them.
                      just wait for the guy who slowly crawles by and shoot him. He'll be dead anyways ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X