Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

New Red Orchestra game on the way! From the title I assume it is WW2, and it is on the UE3 engine. Not much has been announced yet, but im going to be watching carefully.

If anyone wonders what Red Orchestra is, pretty much a mix between a tactical shooter and a sim. It is a realism directed game, but with a big trend towards team work and fun. Set in WW2 on the eastern front. The game started as a mod for UT2004 and quickly became a full game, so the team does have a lot of devotion to its mod communities.

Re: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

I have Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45......i really can't get into it. It is a pretty cool game and all......but I would rather play COD or BF games.....

Comment

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=191488

Comment

Originally posted by d0min8or
        I have Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45......i really can't get into it. It is a pretty cool game and all......but I would rather play COD or BF games.....
        Yea, its not a game I can fire up and play for hours, a few rounds and im done for the day, the mods out there for it are pretty decent though.

Comment

i bought this a while back "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45" awesome game i was kind of hoping for another version this is awesome news!

Comment

I love RO: Ostfront because it reminds me a lot of my CoD:UO days. Looking forward to this!

Comment

Neat but last I played ROO, there were hardly anyone else playing :O

Comment

Check out the TWB servers, normally loads in there.

Comment

Working...
                X