Looking to unlock new gun BF2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to unlock new gun BF2)

Hello there i am well hope you are all too the same I was wondering as i just purchaseded bf2 special forces expansion pack from ea store i then downloaded it how i go about unlocked the rpg7 in normal bf2 as i can only have use it in bf2 special forces

Re: Looking to unlock new gun BF2)

Originally posted by Sidsnot
    Hello there i am well hope you are all too the same I was wondering as i just purchaseded bf2 special forces expansion pack from ea store i then downloaded it how i go about unlocked the rpg7 in normal bf2 as i can only have use it in bf2 special forces
    The RPG 7 isn't an unlock.

Comment

More specifically, some of the unlocks in Special Forces don't cross over into regular BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
        More specifically, some of the unlocks in Special Forces don't cross over into regular BF2.
        Some guns don't, but all the unlocks do. You can't use SF unlocks in SF either.

Comment

Good correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Flt. Sgt. Powderhound
            The RPG 7 isn't an unlock.
            just to elaborate on this more, there are some weapons are army specific and are the default weapons of that army on certain maps (mostly SF) and cant be used anywhere else. ie: RPG (rebel,insurgent), Scar-H (seals), G36K (sas). also the EuroForce booster pack has its own set of weapons.

did I miss any?

this site has some good info.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I'm still waiting to unlock the AA in the game. It's the only explanation I can give for it not working for me while I sit it the chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat
                I'm still waiting to unlock the AA in the game. It's the only explanation I can give for it not working for me while I sit it the chair.
                the game should have had flak cannons like previous BFs and it was a good balancer for a defenceless grunt:salute:

not some stupid heat seakers that dont work

Comment

Working...
                X